Nar Shadda stumpage

I don't think anyone playing on console is an idiot, so that's one less grumpy pc purist.

On the other hand; anyone exclusively playing on console IS an idiot.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The only great games are found on the PC. I keep telling my BF that but he keeps saying that the X-box is all that, blah blah.

That's grounds for break up if I ever saw one.

On an unrelated topic, did I ever mention that PC games rule? :thumbsup:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

A lot PC gamers think that anyone playing a Console is an idiot and that consoles themselves are dying out.

I've been strictly a PC gamer for years, and I'm getting a console as soon as the 360 comes out. More games are coming out for the console than are coming out for the PC these days. As consoles get more powerful the need to spend megabucks on a PC will get less and less.

You'd only need a PC for work related stuff, and that cuts into your gaming! :-

Unless your gaming cuts into your work ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, there's never been any pc/console wars here. Would be refreshing.

Oh, well...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

...PC is the only way to play...

It depends on the game.I find that games like KOTOR or Halo work better with a joypad,unlike with the PC where every time I try to play Neverwinter Nights I spend more time trying to configure the movement controls than actually playing the game.It just doesn't work with a keyboard.Incidentally,does KOTOR2 for the PC work the same way,because I might buy it again when the TRP is finished,but not if it's as unplayable as NW.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

This is just my personal preference, but I tend to like to play "twitch" games on console, but strategy games on the PC.

I thought JE made a good console game because of the twitch element, but games like KOTOR, and the old IE games are much better for the PC. I think I would have enjoyed Bloodlines more if it was on console rather than on the PC.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)