Rumor Control - KOTOR3 rumor mill

Hydrogen

ok, one last chance. Talk about the rumors that are going around, or the thread gets locked and futher rumor posters get deleted from any threads they creep into.

EDIT: and no the rumors are not to discuss who in the movies might or might not be gay. They are about KOTOR3 only.

Rumor has it that Master Vrook, everyone's favorite Jedi Master will be in KotOR3. (w00t)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I would agree with that. But I think he's going to be a joinable npc and you have a romance with him. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Stop. (no hammertime, sorry)

Somebody somewhere should have been aware that this would end up being spammed. I mean; rumours thread? Talk about insubstantial info? In a board mainly consisting of fanbois? Wicked.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Rumours aren't useless. This thread is.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There aren't really enough rumours going around at the moment to justify a thread like this, but there might be more in the near future. I'd rather we let this thread fade away onto page 2 rather than force the mods to close it. That way it'll still be around in a couple of weeks when the next rumour pops up, ready to play host to our scornful dismissiveness.

(I heard a rumour that in Kotor 3, Kotor 2 will be revealed as a dream; at the start of the game, you play Bastila, and wake up to find Revan in the shower.)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

ok, one last chance. Talk about the rumors that are going around, or the thread gets locked and futher rumor posters get deleted from any threads they creep into.

EDIT: and no the rumors are not to discuss who in the movies might or might not be gay. They are about KOTOR3 only.

So. Juhani is definitely gay; I wonder if there will be any overtly homosexual characters in K3? :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT