Rumor Control - KOTOR3 rumor mill

Hydrogen

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

His lack of a firm grasp of reality continues to amaze and annoy me.

He is only making animated films because he hates actors, because they interpret the garbage scripts he writes in ways that he has not considered.

I only hope the most memorable legacy of this foray into animation is stellar VO. If he manages to get that right, then there is hope for gaming in the short term.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

OMFG0RZ! I H3ard A RUm0R A80u7 A RUm0R th4t G30rG3 luC42 1S m4K1N' A 74lK1n' S74R W4r2 G4m3zor !!11!

[/bastila Skywalker]

:D

Wouldn't that be:

OMFG0RZ! I H3ard A RUm0R A80u7 A RUm0R th4t G30rG3 luC42 1S m4K1N' A 74lK1n' K0t0rRzz0rz G4m3zor !!11!

[/bastila Skywalker]

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Am I the only one that has no clue how to read or write that internet language?

I didn't even realize Numbers Man's name meant something until someone brought it up.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If he wants something to talk back to him, then why doesn't he just get married again? :D

Yes, my bad, ladies - I know that was a cheap shot and... what are you doing with that... No, please - NOOOOOOO!!!!!! ;)

Am I the only one that has no clue how to read or write that internet language?

I didn't even realize Numbers Man's name meant something until someone brought it up.

I hate 1337 <_<

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

OMFG0RZ! I H3ard A RUm0R A80u7 A RUm0R th4t G30rG3 luC42 1S m4K1N' A 74lK1n' S74R W4r2 G4m3zor !!11!

[/bastila Skywalker]

:D

Wouldn't that be:

OMFG0RZ! I H3ard A RUm0R A80u7 A RUm0R th4t G30rG3 luC42 1S m4K1N' A 74lK1n' K0t0rRzz0rz G4m3zor !!11!

[/bastila Skywalker]

Please stop that - I don't speak or understand Bocce! :D

Where's goldenrod (3PO) when I need him...

You know, I wonder why Han called C3PO golden rod.  I mean what did he use him for anyway!?!?!?

_39912090_c3p0_r2d2_pa.jpg

"Oh my - goodness gracious me, I'm a gay man's golden fantasy. Programmed for homo-ectasy; 10 million forms of gay positionee. For my golden shower you must pay a fee...but R2-D2 gives it up for free."

manthing2.jpg