Welcome Fangirls, and Fanboys

Cantousent

Dude, Are you calling me gay?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This is in no way meant as serious proof that Bast is akin to a monkey (nor as great photoediting)....I was just surfing for monkey pics to try and figure out why she makes me think of one (I think it's the shadows around her eyes/eyebrow raise/scrunch) and then couldn't help myself.  :o

bast-monk1.jpg

i knew there was something wierd about her face..... :o"

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm building a time machine as we speak...

In my mind...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This is in no way meant as serious proof that Bast is akin to a monkey (nor as great photoediting)....I was just surfing for monkey pics to try and figure out why she makes me think of one (I think it's the shadows around her eyes/eyebrow raise/scrunch) and then couldn't help myself.  :o

bast-monk1.jpg

Planet of the Bastilas >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This is in no way meant as serious proof that Bast is akin to a monkey (nor as great photoediting)....I was just surfing for monkey pics to try and figure out why she makes me think of one (I think it's the shadows around her eyes/eyebrow raise/scrunch) and then couldn't help myself.  :p

bast-monk1.jpg

Planet of the Bastilas :shifty:

I bet you would love that place if they didn't look like monkeys and just stayed like Bastilla :lol:

This is in no way meant as serious proof that Bast is akin to a monkey (nor as great photoediting)....I was just surfing for monkey pics to try and figure out why she makes me think of one (I think it's the shadows around her eyes/eyebrow raise/scrunch) and then couldn't help myself.  :p

bast-monk1.jpg

Planet of the Bastilas :shifty:

I bet you would love that place if they didn't look like monkeys and just stayed like Bastilla :p

Who wouldn't? What if you threw in a bunch of Miras, Visas's, Yuthura Bans, Missions (older) and others into the mix?

I still say she looks more like a kinrath pup. :lol::p

Is this off topic? Cause I noticed we've been talking about her face for a while.

Edited by Mothman

Ever notice how the fangirl pictures are (almost) all fully dressed, while the fanboi pictures are either half-naked, in their undies or with a huge cleavage?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ever notice how the fangirl pictures are (almost) all fully dressed, while the fanboi pictures are either half-naked, in their undies or with a huge cleavage?

Hadn't noticed...:):wub::wub:

Michael Rosenbaum is HOT!! The only reason I used to watch Smallville...

rosenbaum4a.jpg

(white tank-top alert! (w00t) )

rosenbaum5a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This thread is just getting silly. I think it should be locked.

Then why didn't you report it?!? :D

Okay, I agree that this thread is silly, but it doesn't appear any more silly than the previous thread. It doesn't appear any sillier on page 24 than it did on pages one, ten, or twenty. It's just a silly thread.

Lindsey whatsherface is a legitimate heartthrob. I can believe that mkreku would be a fanboy.

Of course, now that Authority and I are using the 40 page threshhold for the thread length hall of fame, it might not get another award. In the meantime, I'm hoping for another twenty pages of fangirl/boy goodness.

Oh, by the way, Annah is totally hot. Anyone who cannot see that is simply not thinking clearly. :Eldar'sleeringatacartooncharactericon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

bast-monk1.jpg

Planet of the Bastilas :thumbsup:

I bet you would love that place if they didn't look like monkeys and just stayed like Bastilla :lol:

Who wouldn't? What if you threw in a bunch of Miras, Visas's, Yuthura Bans, Missions (older) and others into the mix?

I still say she looks more like a kinrath pup. :):p

Is this off topic? Cause I noticed we've been talking about her face for a while.

Forgot the Handmaiden but yeah i do see your point. :wub:

Us while in the paradise just described:This is the life o:)