Half-Life

Darkside

That spammofication was masterful, good chaps.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

All we need was Baley and we would have had a complete set of Spammdom.

Could we get back to half life before we do the same to this thread? PLEASSE?

I could find a Post mortem of Halflife, HL2, and, Halo... Don't worry I won't be an idiot and post them here taking up more room on the servers than most old games...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I have to admit, it was rather impressive.

I tried to go hang out at Bungie to get my Halo fix, but they're all a bunch of teenage boys.

OMG!!!!!!!1 Halo is teh r0xx0r!!!!!!!111 Like, dude, did u no that cuz if not, ill have 2 like shoot u dude!111

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I came back.

sig2.gif

You are all suffering from a faulty memory. The Halo thread never happened, yet you insist in your misguided beliefs that you saw it. You didnt, you saw nothing.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

Authority knows what's best for you.

Trust Authority.

Authority is your friend.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well I can't find any post op's for Halo or Halflife. Did find one for SS2... If anyone want's it pm me.

Nobody remebers bungies old stuff :"(

Myth "Casualties"

Dwarf:oops

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Authority knows what's best for you.

Trust Authority.

Authority is your friend.

Yes, you must love me. Loyalty is not enough, you must love me. All competing pleasures will be eliminated till nothing remains but the boards and love of Authority.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

I read it, and now I think my brain died.

But it was worth it! Interesting as hell.

Edit: Geez, the thread exploded while I was reading that HUGE post. There was only ONE post between this post and the HUGE post when I wrote this!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Taking out the narrative which has arguable merits, System Shock 2 already did pretty much the same Deus Ex did.
True true.

I still like Deus Ex more than System Shock 2 :D

Yep, but notice how both games were Warren Spectre?

It really only comes down to personal preference between the two game, imo. I just prefer Deus Ex because I happen to have read a lot about the Knights Templar and the Illuminati.

But as far as gameplay goes, I already said previously that I think System Shock 2 is arguably better.

I even made the observation that the trend, over time, seems to be a downward one ... :thumbsup:

there are differences between SS2 and Deus. SS2 seems to be more detail oriented than Deus with guns breaking down and buying things with hard to obtain nanites (at least until you get the psi powah). Dues's skill system was larger than SS2's. It's arugable that Deus's biomod system was equal to the Psi stuff and the stat changing. but I doubt it. I never really understood the reasons for having stats in a FPS game. Imagine some of the equipment "Plus 7 to strength".

Video ut supra.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's Spector.

kirottu said:

Deus Ex's writing didn't strike me as that good. The devs just took every available modern and old conspiracy theory and tried to fit them into the story. Seriously, find the post mortem of DE somewhere in the net; there were tons of cut areas and twists in the vein of secret moonbases etc.

There were more conspiraces? And they cut them out?! OH NOOES! Deus Ex could have been even more TEH R0Xx0rZZZ!!!111!1eleven!!!!1one

It's Spector.

No, it's GOD Warren baby ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yep, SS2 had nothing to do with Spector.

All hail Irrational Games.

kirottu said:

Well I would say that we have arrived at the chatter box stage ... is there any hope in moving to the toipic at hand or should we graduate this one to the AotS?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

That means no.

kirottu said:

Yo?

kirottu said: