What music are you listening to right now?

Cantousent

Oh man, some great choices here lately!

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

Fantastic, epic story from Mr. Knopfler - "We're fools to make war on our brothers in arms..."

Local H - Bound for the Floor

Another winner. One of my first bands used to cover this. Thank you for not calling it "Born to be Down." :o

FB & the Catholics - Bullet

"Everybody is all abooooooooard..... Let's take it back... to that minor chord!" :shifty:

And my pick:

The O'Jays - Back Stabbers :cool:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Jeff Wayne's musical version of The War of the Worlds (digitally remastered), Disk One.

Actualy, I think I like the original version better ...  :shifty:

I feel your pain. :o

You have to watch it, theres this f*cked up disco or whatever version, and then theres the real original version. If it says something like "special bonus..etc." then its the f*cked one

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Another winner. One of my first bands used to cover this. Thank you for not calling it "Born to be Down."  :shifty:

The O'Jays - Back Stabbers  :cool:

Or "Copacetic"

I like grooving to 'Love Train" by the O'Jays. Could we be twin brothers from seperate mothers?

The last song cue on my PC was

Liz Phair : chopsticks, support system

Local H : high fivin mother ****er , all right(o yeah)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Right now Wayne Brady saying: Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Then: Gorillaz Feel Good Inc.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Another winner. One of my first bands used to cover this. Thank you for not calling it "Born to be Down."  :lol:

The O'Jays - Back Stabbers  :cool:

Or "Copacetic"

I like grooving to 'Love Train" by the O'Jays. Could we be twin brothers from seperate mothers?

Unbelievable.

Next I'll start finishing your sentences. I hope this isn't like a force bond... don't go getting your hand cut off in a lightsaber battle now, Kor. :thumbsup:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Jeff Wayne's musical version of The War of the Worlds (digitally remastered), Disk One.

Actualy, I think I like the original version better ...  :thumbsup:

I feel your pain. :lol:

You have to watch it, theres this f*cked up disco or whatever version, and then theres the real original version. If it says something like "special bonus..etc." then its the f*cked one

This is "THE CLASSIC DOUBLE ALBUM REMASTERED & REPACKAGED!"

• STUNNINGLY REMIXED IN STEREO & 5.1 SURROUND SOUND
  • DELUXE PACKAGING FEATURES 48 PAGE BOOK WITH NEW ARTWORK AND CONTENT
  • PLAYS ON ALL REGULAR CD AND SA-CD PLAYERS

:(

And I see in the back of the book(let), which I have not opened until this moment:

Also available

The Definitive Version of Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of The Worlds Collectors Edition

• The original double album stunningly mixed in stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound.
  • 1 CD of the best remixes 1979-2005, 3 CDs of rarities, including never before heard material from Richard Burton, Phil Lynott, David Essex, and Justin Heyward.
  • In-depth DVD 'making of' documentary featuring NEW interviews with JEFF WAYNE, PLUS never before seen CGI footage
  • 12"x12" hardback presentation book
  • Deluxe packaging with 80 page full colour collector's presentation book.

The voice of NASA control: Jeff Wayne

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I thin I have a pre-remastered CD, I compared it to an original LP and it was indentical

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Actualy, I think I like the original version better ...  :mellow:

There's a new version? :blink: Wow. I've been listening to it on audio cassette, recorded from the album in 1985, I think. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The full Numa song, because someone here recently posted a link to it, and it was the 1st time I'd ever heard of/seen it, and now I can't stop listening to it.

*shakes fist*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dragostea Din Tei, not numa dammit...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The full Numa song, because someone here recently posted a link to it, and it was the 1st time I'd ever heard of/seen it, and now I can't stop listening to it.

*shakes fist*

The O'Zone version or the Italian version? I think I liked the Italian better.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Dragostea Din Tei, not numa dammit...

I'm aware of that, but Numa is easier to type. :mellow:

The O'Zone version or the Italian version?

The Ozone one. I haven't found an Italian version yet.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I haven't even heard of the italian version. Can't be as quirky as the original. :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Lateralus is their only weak album, but its understandable since they fell into the classic trap of every member starting to fiddle with his own hobby projects, allowing Tool to become a sorts of side thing where they book a studio for 3 months every 3 years to pull a new record out of their asses. It was a lot the record companies fault to, since they were unable to produce any albums during the lawsuit that lasted 2-3 years.

Further proof that no band, no matter if theyre the best ever, can make good albums during a period longer than 10 years. So..

R.I.P Tool 1992-2001 :ermm:

Lateralus is their only weak album, but its understandable since they fell into the classic trap of every member starting to fiddle with his own hobby projects, allowing Tool to become a sorts of side thing where they book a studio for 3 months every 3 years to pull a new record out of their asses. It was a lot the record companies fault to, since they were unable to produce any albums during the lawsuit that lasted 2-3 years.

Further proof that no band, no matter if theyre the best ever, can make good albums during a period longer than 10 years. So..

R.I.P Tool 1992-2001 :p

blasphemy! :)

all though to be honest, i still like Aenima more than Lateralus, but i'd say their weakest would have to be Opiate (though i still like it)

oh and at the moment, Tool - Sober :ermm:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

i'd say their weakest would have to be Opiate

Who's the blasphemer now, ey? :) Opiate has more raw song material crammed into its 25 minutes than Lateralus 74.

Tool - Cold and ugly

"throw that bob marley wannabe motherf*cker out of here!" :D