New Marvel Comics RPG Announced

funcroc

yep. Then they made The Kingdom which completly ruined it. Anyway back to the game, Do we know who the super team that they be trying to put together for the RPG? or is it going to be a Black Widow, Nick Fury attempted Action RPG fest?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

hmmm this has possibilities. I don't think it will be a MMO with DC trying to pump out theirs through EA (who passed it off to SOE *shudder*) and City of Hero's still running at full speed.

I would doubt that they would make another Xmen game. They have XML2 in production and it would probably come out next year. That leaves Avengers and FF and maybe Shield. theres your plot line, You are a shield op who's charged with bringing in a certain baddie. Only problem is you get irradiated somehow (stan lee's ideas always have to do with Radiation and changing a cell, until he ran out of ways and came up with mutants) and become UBERMAN!

I liked the fact that humanity actually tried to do an Marvel style "Superhumans will take over the world we have to kill them" power play in Kingdom Come. I do find the fact that Superman wasn't laid out in a couple of punches by Capt. Marvel a tad bit odd. For those who don't know Supe's is mildly vulerable to Magic.

Also remember as time goes on he absorbs more and more and more solar energy. In the timeframe of Kingdom Come Superman was far tougher than when he fought Doomsday for the first time. Superman was tiring and if I remember right, bleeding and burned.

Personally, I don't like super hero games.

Harvey

Captain Spam and Bukkake Man, etc

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Also remember as time goes on he absorbs more and more and more solar energy.  In the timeframe of Kingdom Come Superman was far tougher than when he fought Doomsday for the first time.  Superman was tiring and if I remember right, bleeding and burned.

Personally, I don't like super hero games.

The bleeding and burned came during the fight. He was fine after meeting with Bruce.

Can I say WOW.

you've finally decided to go back to your old account?

Anyway,I prefer Marvel Superheroes to DC ones,especially in games.

Marvel's are not all that powerfull,with some exceptions.

If they can add a decent plot and a good character creation\development then I'm sold.

I

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

funniest quote i've ever seen in marvel "heck of a thud for a 97 pound biologist" Nick Fury to Cap. America when forced to drop Bruce Banner from a Helicopter.

wow. I've never seen the old Hades. NICE!

I hope that the game has humor.

I hope it has a certain witch seeded by certain austrian mutant.

kirottu said:

With my luck this will turn out to be a retro game where the action starts in about 1973. Your main characters include the Black Panther, Master of Kung Fu, and those giant robots from Shogun Warriors...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You just gave me distrubing mental images. I thank thee.

kirottu said:

well Howard is about due his Ultimate series and a crossover with the Astonishing X-Men.

"So all the teachers do around here is try to kill eachother? this place is so cool!"