I have a stupid question that I need answered

wonder's how long before derailment continues....

I never really tried to win a swoop race. I could just get the money from selling handmaiden robes.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I find that on the PC, the optimal time to change gear is just before the bar goes into red. The green bar (or is it yellow? I'm not certain...) ends with this rather large "unit" that separates green from red, and just as it hits that, you can change gear by pressing the left mouse button. Usually works for me, unless I get overzealous and press too soon :)

Btw, yes, the Telos race is broken, since you can only race once and only against the best time, which is difficult to beat. I've managed to beat all the race times on Onderon, though, and I'm horrible at this sort of thing, so if I can do, then most of you should have a good change :-

Whether to use the mouse or the A and D buttons for left and right is a good question, though. I find the mouse (or trackball in my case) to be a little unreliable, but there are times, particularly on Onderon, where you need very precise flying to hit neither mines nor rocks, so...

All threads eventually get "derailed" after someone already answers the original poster's question. I mean, how many different answers can you give the guy after the first one?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

All threads eventually get "derailed" after someone already answers the original poster's question. I mean, how many different answers can you give the guy after the first one?

Word

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: