Music from the golden 80's

Kaftan Barlast

Yes, I confused myself as well, apparently.

It's the heat, I swear.

I told you, ice cubes on your viens.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The best band from the 80s was..... Stryper.

I would have to say Pixies were the best band...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I saw an ad for something on TV, where they trumpted there would be a performance by..........Duran Duran.

And I thought to myself....won't they ever give up?...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Can we lump Def Leppard in the same bracket as the above post? They have been to my hometown twice in the last year. And at 50 bux a ticket, they are making a killing. Sure, I liked them, when I was seven! . NOw, notsomuch.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.