hk-47 parts and mandalorians

1.hi all. I found out that even after you completed hk-47 you can find 2 parts for him. One on dantoine and other(pacifist smh) on nar shadaa from rodian female after completing her optional quest. Is there any means to install that prat or what can else we do with it.

2. If you talk to mandalorian merks on dantoine and telos they will join dxun clans . is there anything you acuire from this or is this just another unfinished part of game?

#2 is unfinished and #1 is there so you don't have to buy parts, The pacifist package is just there for fun.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

but how to install it , i dont get this option from hk-47 , do you mean that you must wait with repairing of the droid until you get dantoine and onderon situation solved and rodian female can sold it actually to you?

I just played normally. I repaired HK as soon as I could, completed the quests, bought the pacifist package, got back to the ebon hawk, talked to HK and one of the lines said something like this: "Could I install this package....." (I don't remember, exactly, how the line was, but it is similar)

but how to install it , i dont get this option from hk-47 , do you mean that you must wait with repairing of the droid until you get dantoine and onderon situation solved and rodian female can sold it actually to you?

I just played normally. I repaired HK as soon as I could, completed the quests, bought the pacifist package, got back to the ebon hawk, talked to HK and one of the lines said something like this: "Could I install this package....." (I don't remember, exactly, how the line was, but it is similar)

I seem to recall that there is a bug which allows the option to install it during the conversation to come up only if certain conditions are present. Can't remember, but I managed to install it as a male lightsider for some... humorous results :p

If anyone remembers when the option to install it triggers, please speak up.

If you install the package, and after its automatic removal, HK will gain a wisdom bonus, and you'll get some small bonuses as well, including either 500 or 1000 XP.

It's worth installing it, since the lines he'll say will have you laughing. He did look rather odd, carrying around a Charric disintegration rifle, and saying "We must always think of the children!"