Kotor 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Although on a more "serious" note, I actually felt bad for that one Ewok that seemed to say "Buddy" and mourned the loss of a friend :'(

Like "awww" sad...which is the equivalent of say Robert De Niro having a full fledge waterworks of genuine tears :lol:

yay let's send our K3 band to Endor to blow up a shield generator to let the starfighters approach the reactor of a second starforge!!!!! :p Yeperrs I'm an origional boy!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Here's the situation. Last September, before KOTOR:2 even shipped, they laid off 50 employees, including the team that was doing preproduction on KOTOR:3. LucasArts cancelled all internal projects but one at the time (I believe that one title was Episode 3 the Game)

When KOTOR:2 shipped, Obsidian said they'd like to do KOTOR:3 even though LucasArts really rushed KOTOR:2 and cut the game short.

Obsidian also said atleast at the time they were not working on KOTOR:3, and as far as they knew, no one was.

It is possible since then LucasArts handed KOTOR:3 to someone else, but there is no official word on KOTOR:3 other than Obsidian is not currently working on it.

But welcome to the forums.