Whats your day job

I've made a fair amount of money writing, but mostly I go to class and waste my parents money......bigtime

Hmmm, about time to go to my wielding class.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No, no :)

The Scythe is just for looks :)

My religion will be the Cult of the Almighty $

Basically you get into heaven free no matter what you do... so long as you give me all your cash ;)

Then, you know, you go off and live an asctetic (sp?) life like those Buddist monks or something.

And I'm sure I can find a way to "safely" deal with all that cash so it doesn't hurt anyone. :)

See, in the end everyone would be happy... well at least me anyway  :shifty:

Sounds like Scientology. :wacko:

Show me one other example. Otherwise STFU as it is plain to see that what you post is incongruous with reality.

Here we go: :blink:

If your whole life is based around waiting for this mod.. you should just end it.

hehe I have you now, little troll... :cool:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Show me one other example. Otherwise STFU as it is plain to see that what you post is incongruous with reality.

Here we go: :blink:

If your whole life is based around waiting for this mod.. you should just end it.

hehe I have you now, little troll... :cool:

OMFG! It's an out of context post that was quite possibly justified and/or said in jest!

I majored in How to Waste Time Doing Nothing Important and minored in How to do Housework in Half the Time...which is vital for all HtWTDNI major's.

I haven't worked in years....but....but...I have a life, damnit. Really! :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest GroinOfDespair

I have a level 17 life. I've earned it playing Reality: The Roleplaying Game.

Sleep: The Dreaming

Corporate Ladder: The Ascension

Bank Balance: Oblivion

Religion: The Apocalypse

Dating: The Masquerade

Legal System: The Reckoning

I have a level 17 life.  I've earned it playing Reality: The Roleplaying Game.

Sleep: The Dreaming

Corporate Ladder: The Ascension

Bank Balance: Oblivion

Religion: The Apocalypse

Dating: The Masquerade

Legal System: The Reckoning

:p Gold.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You're just jealous.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Somebody should make an alt-nick which only posted on WOT. After 2 years we could look to it's join date and oogle at the 0 postcount.

kirottu said:

That's a nasty rumor, but I'm guessing this new account with zero posts is an attempt at trying to get two accounts logged on at the same time.

Again, I assume that it's not possible.

Hey, I not trying to prove that you and GoD are one and the same :thumbsup:" i am just showing that one person can log on to 2 accounts from the same computer.

About to end a four week summer job in an export hall, and probably going to begin a six month business school upgrade so I can get myself qualified for shipping trainee positions. That's the plan at least. >_<

Denmark is pretty big on shipping, should have a fair chance if I can just get into that course. ^_^

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Yeah, sorry about that. :"> I don't why i am bothering to prove something to somebody who by the nature of his occupation should already know. :lol:

Coming to the end of a 3 year long journey to become something i don't want to be - a chartered accountant. :blink: Well at least the end is nigh. >_<

Yeah, sorry about that. :">  I don't why i am bothering to prove something to somebody who by the nature of his occupation should already know. :lol:

Coming to the end of a 3 year long journey to become something i don't want to be - a chartered accountant.  :blink:  Well at least the end is nigh. >_<

I was only jesting! Spam all you like, but be mindful though, it might attract Baley. :ph34r:

Also, indeed not everything turns out like we hoped it would, I too have made wrong choices in my young life but I seriously hope my next move (shipping) is the right one, lots of love homie. :">

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Coming to the end of a 3 year long journey to become something i don't want to be - a chartered accountant.  :thumbsup:  Well at least the end is nigh. :)

What made you decide to become a chartered accountant? :) I enjoyed what I did in accounting class, that was basics and we were moving slow as hell through the course because of the dumb people who after 3 months still didn't realize the Assets = Liabilities + Owner's Equity. <_<

GoD needs to get online. He's playing the old version of reality. MMO's are the way of the future.