Short personality test

SteveThaiBinh

EDIT - Stop pretending that you knew that Baley... at least I know why you asked me on messenger, you punk!  :rolleyes:

You're just jealous of my man loving.

>_<

Man loving?!?!

What are you talking about boy!?!

DL

P.S. I don't think I'm actually an Innovator anyway, Steve

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

When did you say that, anyway, Kaftan?

It was this writer who used to be a rock journalist. Ive forgotten his name, he wrote a famous novel called "something... says something something" well, if I had remebered the books name I could have told you. But given that Sir be such an old geezer ye might remember it from yer youth.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I am an Idealist!!

Spontaneous, not a planner

Ideas not facts,

Hearts not heads,

Introvert not extrovert!!

I dont believe in these really, although this one is pretty accurate

I'm an Idealist. I hope that's what the ladies go for. I can see it now...

"Hey Ladies! What's goin on?"

"Who are you supposed to be?"

"Oh, I'm just the local...Idealist! That's right. Who wants some first?"

*SMACK*

And then I wake up five hours later with a black eye. Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, I really don't care about this test.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

When did you say that, anyway, Kaftan?

It was this writer who used to be a rock journalist. Ive forgotten his name, he wrote a famous novel called "something... says something something" well, if I had remebered the books name I could have told you. But given that Sir be such an old geezer ye might remember it from yer youth.

Oh, I remember now! That writer that wrote that writing about that written stuff.

Yep. Highly recommend it.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't see myself as an Innovator either, I didn't take the test very seriously thou, but I don't know what good would it do if I take it again Steve

Did taking it the first time do any good? >_< These tests are a bit of fun, and when I watched the TV programme related to the test, the 'experts' actually did a pretty good job of predicting people's behaviour by their personality type. There was one group of three people of the same type (I forget which), set the task of preparing a meal, and the experts predicted they would be so disorganised they would set off the smoke alarm. And they did. :rolleyes:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

And the ones who slavishly obeyed the "aisle closed" sign that prevented them from acquiring an essential ingredient for the planned meal ... and those (like me) that just walked straight through it ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

EDIT - Stop pretending that you knew that Baley... at least I know why you asked me on messenger, you punk!  :rolleyes:

You're just jealous of my man loving.

>_<

Man loving?!?!

What are you talking about boy!?!

Baley just loves men :lol:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm a Go-Getter:

* Inventive, resourceful problem solvers with a love of life

* Can be tough-minded when necessary

* Think of themselves as enthusiastic, determined and alert

* May become frustrated by rules and routines

Well this is much closer to my personality :thumbsup:

And the ones who slavishly obeyed the "isle closed" sign that prevented them from acquiring an essential ingredient for the planned meal ... and those (like me) that just walked straight through it ...

Reminds me of when I was stuck in traffic. The lights were broken and for 5 minutes a couple of drivers ahead just sat there watching the lights. In the end I had to get out of the car and explain that the lights were not going to change and thats why there was a work crew not five feet away.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

And the ones who slavishly obeyed the "aisle closed" sign that prevented them from acquiring an essential ingredient for the planned meal ... and those (like me) that just walked straight through it ...

Reminds me of when I was stuck in traffic. The lights were broken and for 5 minutes a couple of drivers ahead just sat there watching the lights. In the end I had to get out of the car and explain that the lights were not going to change and thats why there was a work crew not five feet away.

I think they were going to call my category "Pessimist", but thought better of it. After all, it's realistic to be pessimistic; only those who delude themselves about the actual situation can maintain optimism ...

PS You have included my lapsis calami in your quote, which I have subsequently corrected.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

6) Of the following options which one describes you best?

Realistic

Efficient

Imaginative

Visionary

I believe they are using visionary as a positive term meant to mean you are creative and think outside the box. That would mean they are using it incorrectly as it is meant as someone who is so abstract in thier thinking that they think of things in an unrealistic manner. It is meant to be a negative term, not a positive one. I believe they are using it to be positive, though, I could be wrong...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm an idealist.

I probably could've said that before taking the test, to be quite honest.

Recognition for their work is important to Idealists; however, they are also good at spotting false praise.
Hehehe... So true!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital