The Fall is finally going to be released

No wonder... I once read years ago that Bethesda hired a Programmer to take care of the mess (source code), and when he took a look at the code, he hopped into the next airplane and was gone, forever. Other hired programmers were literally imprisoned in a cellar until the job was done... but I'm not sure whether that story is really true. Anyway, bugs make people mad, that's for sure. :wub:

As for F3: I'll give it a chance. It can't never ever be worse than TF.

I almost didn't take my job because of a similiar circumstance. I interviewed and then saw the server room. The drop tile ceiling was completely ripped out, and cables were just hanging all over the place. We had $250,000 servers sitting on milk crates. It was bad.

The main reason I took the job is that I predominately work at another property, and we're much more organized here.

"How was Morrowind buggy? I played it a long time ago, but I don't remember it being buggy."

I played the game for 3-5 hours. In that time, it crashed at least 10 times, often times I saw my character walking on air (without the fly spell), and enemies would walk through cave walls, and that's just for starters and the eaisly noticeable ones...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"How was Morrowind buggy? I played it a long time ago, but I don't remember it being buggy."

I played the game for 3-5 hours. In that time, it crashed at least 10 times, often times I saw my character walking on air (without the fly spell), and enemies would walk through cave walls, and that's just for starters and the eaisly noticeable ones...

HAHAHA.. :D

The way you post Volourn, with all the comments done in such a humorous tone.. So funny! LOL!

image002.gifLancer

I guess you were one of the unlucky ones.

They were called siltstriders. :) Horrible icky things with tendrils and the like, that caused me to uninstall the game in horror and leave it on the shelf for months.

Eventually I went back to it, and loved it, though.

That's in Obsidian Moderation. How are you able to access it?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)