Stargate: Atlantis

Darkside

Well, I was able to cope with SoE stealing my Stargate thread idea, but all the hating on poor old Atlantis was just too much. Surely I can't be the only fan here, won't you other two guys speak up. :geek:" :geek: Seriously though, there has to be somebody.

sig2.gif

Eru's thread > ur thread

am i rite?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Atlantis is just OK but it frequently makes incursions into the borders of Suckland. However this tends to be a trait of a quite a few sci fi shows as the writers take time to adjust to the characters and get all the crappy "emotional" stories out of the way.

You just stole Eru's thread.

You'll always be my hero icon_hug.gif

:geek:

I'm a SG1er so i have to vote RDA,

And for your enjoyment, Golfing through the stagate0406.jpg

:geek: That's such a classic. Oh Stargate, how we love you. I think I'll start a Stargate thread tomarrow for the heck of it, so don't steal my idea while I'm asleep! :D

IT WAS MINE I TELL YOU, MINE!!!

Besides, I'm looking for the Atlantis fans. Slightly different topic I tell you! :p :p

sig2.gif

To Darkside:

First come first serve.

u lost

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Darkside's thread>j00

I'm gonna watch some more episodes tomorrow.

The first weren't so bad.

Just not as good as SG1.

Aww gee Baley, you're the best! :"> :D

Hey, there are few things that can match SG-1. Though with RDA leaving, that may no longer be the case. :geek:

sig2.gif

That sound, wsa-whoossshh when the wormhole bursts open, is permanently etched to my memory.

kirottu said:

To Darkside:

First come first serve.

u lost

This isn't about revenge (okay maybe a little o:) ). This is about finding some support for Atlantis!

I actually like both Stargates.  :)  I also like the new Battlestar Galactica.  All three shows kick major arse.  Far far far superior than anything that is on the WB or UPN.  Hell, I find them more entertaining than 2 out of 3 CSIs.

Yeah, Miami is kind of boring and while good, NY could never match the original. At least, I hope those were the two you were referring to. :ermm:

sig2.gif

Exactomundo. :ermm:

*goosebumbs*

kirottu said:

We must come to accept it Launch, he has left us.  General Jack O'Neil is gone. :'(  :'(  :'(

He'll be back for guest appearances, I guess.

I know, but it still sucks. <_< After eight years, he and Sam were so close! Why now?

I know he has earned his retirement and I wish him a happy life, it's just going to be dificult to adjust.

sig2.gif

if they put him in retirement the romance can really get going. They couldn't get together because they were both in service and so on and so forth, Now with him gone they can make Sam's love life continue.....

The only reason that O'neil and Jackson were even in the pilot for Atlantis (I like the show but i think some of the characters are simple clones ::Cough Maj. Shep Cough::blink:

is because they were actually in the movie Stargate. At least that's what I heard.....

But otherwise it's pretty good, needs some work though and they have WAY too much hightech from earth, (Railguns? common you've got to be kidding me), And the Wraith need to loose the locks, but otherwise i'm ok with it, one would think with all that tech they could find personal weapons but NOOOOO they have to use P90's and MP5's...........

Ok i'll stop ranting and raving like a little imbisile

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

This thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy deep down inside.

For the record, I did indeed steal Darkside's thread, when someone tells me not to do something...I almost always do.

I play by my own rules, I'm a rebel. And most importantly I AM NOT A ROBOT!

That and when you're up all night things get boring.