We Only Post About Stargate SG1

her, she's been there longer, thus she has priority. Also there's the fact that she's this close to climbing into bed with jack....

Did anyone here see the season 8 finale? that was some funny stuff.... (It's what would have happened if nobody found the stargate...... Daniel teaches some spanish people to speak english, One says "Good morning and how do you do, you my b!tch now..." Carter is the ultimate office geek, and jack is just plain bitter.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ben Browder kicks ass!

Now,what happens if both of them share the same rank?

Who gives the orders?

They have a drinking contest. Whoever can drink the most Long Island Teas without passsing out wins. :blink:

I have just been informed by a retired Major that if they're the same rank, the one who's been a Lt. Colonel the longest has seniority. Probably Carter, my bad.

EDIT: Dern you Calax with your quick posting! I had to check the spelling of seniority. :p

sig2.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm a happy little man now, of course i'm also an impatient man who reads REALLY REALLY FAST, thus my post count.

slowly but surly, I wish to stay at this ppd to unseat Baley,

But really did anyone actually see the season 8 finale?

Okay keep the spam\spam song out of this thread.

Now where were we?

Oh yes.

I haven't watched the entire 8 season at all.Thus I cannot say who I'd prefer as a main character.

RDA was great as the leader.I think I'll miss him.

My favourite character has always been Jackson.Even in the movie.

I liked Browder in Farscape.

I'd have prefered more Farscape to be honest.

Anyway Let's just hope for a good season.

slowly but surly, I wish to stay at this ppd to unseat Baley,

But really did anyone actually see the season 8 finale?

Yeah, it got on my nerves. The only thing worse than "what if" shows are flashback shows. God I hate those. But yeah, Daniel's class was pretty funny.

sig2.gif

And carters lecture to the mirror about how, "Just because [her] repductive organs are on the inside she should get some credit too."

And carters lecture to the mirror about how, "Just because [her] repductive organs are on the inside she should get some credit too."

Lol, forgot that one. Too bad the season finale felt more like a comedy than the epic cliffhanger we've come to love. <_<

sig2.gif

Mmmmm... Samantha Carter. She has chibi eyes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like dan's do in the finale but am hoping that my family will get back it's TV soon so we can get the next season...

So, Stargate SG1, good. 

Stargate Atlantis....meh. 

DISCUSS!

Dern it, I said don't steal my idea! I go to sleep for a couple of hours, and I come back to find someone else has made my thread! :angry:

You're just jealous because I don't sleep. :ph34r:

Not all of us can get our hands on that much caffine. :lol:

sig2.gif

So, Stargate SG1, good. 

Stargate Atlantis....meh. 

DISCUSS!

Dern it, I said don't steal my idea! I go to sleep for a couple of hours, and I come back to find someone else has made my thread! :angry:

You're just jealous because I don't sleep. :ph34r:

Not all of us can get our hands on that much caffine. :lol:

I need it. I need to feel it. IN MY VEINS!

man Calax you post more than i do :blink: , trying to get higher than me are you? :cool:

Not in Way Off-Topic, he's not ...

MBWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm a happy little man now, of course i'm also an impatient man who reads REALLY REALLY FAST, thus my post count.

Now if only you would use decipherable spelling and grammar, then the others might be able to read as fast as you ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I know were grass valley is. It's about 3 hrs away from me, they have a branch of Sierra Community College there. On that Meta Quote, I think it was from the SW humor Thread that Jodo shut down after about 30 mins because I angred him. Grammer has never been my strong suit.

I know were where grass valley is. It's about 3 hrs away from me, they have a branch of Sierra Community College there. On that Meta Quote, I think it was from the SW humor Thread that Jodo shut down after about 30 mins because I angred him. Grammer Grammar has never been my strong suit.

Sometimes I think you're doing it on purpose, because you actually are using the exact opposite of the correct idiom, which means there is method to your madness ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I know were grass valley is. It's about 3 hrs away from me, they have a branch of Sierra Community College there. On that Meta Quote, I think it was from the SW humor Thread that Jodo shut down after about 30 mins because I angred him. Grammer has never been my strong suit.

It has one (1) Sierra Community College. Main campus is in Rocklin, then there's one that's even crappier than the one here in Truckee.

I'll be going to the GV one this fall.

My mother used to be the hortoculture teacher there. Now she just runs the department up in rocklin....

We are getting so off topic....

El Dorado Hills, Outside Sacremento. In a giant pack of rich snobs. My mother commutes to Rockling (takes about an hr. with the Folsom dam gone)