Help..

Okay, I need some help. During my last game, I was a Jedi Guardian and had stats that allowed me to have Computer skills and Repair skills without using feats. However, I have forgotten the stats and I need help....

Thanks. :D

Okay, here is my problem.

Strength: 16

Dexr: 14

Charisma: 8

Wisdom: 8

Intel: 15

Con: 14

However, in my last game my Guardian had an Intel of 15 *I think* and when I went to my "Skills" everything was highlighted in gold, so when I did Repair and Computer, I didn't have to use 2 points just to get some skill into those areas. Also, I didn't have to use feats, either. I just remember the exact stats I had to get it that way. *I had to re-install TSL* and I didn't write down my player's stats. :lol:

I hope you understood that. :D

Thanks

I don't think it's possible to get all the skills gold just as a guardian without using feats. I suspect it may have been a combination of your Jedi class and Prestige class that meant every skill became a class skill. I don't think it has anything to do with your stats as a guardian.

I don't worry to much about skills, except for persuade and treat injury, but I'm not as average as the normal KOTOR player, I useally don't keep a party of Jedi with with...like in K1 I kept T3 and Zalbarr in my party the whole game so I didnt really have worry about skills with poeple like them in my party.

By the way for all of you who are thinking "T3 wtff??" that guy is really just a little tank when out-fitted with the right equipment.

Any chance you actually started your last game as a Sentinel rather than Guardian?

Sentinels start off with six class skills:

Awareness

Computer Use

Persuade

Security

Stealth

Treat Injury

Guardians start with four:

Awareness

Demolitions

Persuade

Treat Injury

One on-line walkthrough - http://gr.bolt.com/games/codes/pc/star_wars_kotor_2_faq.htm - gives recommended stats for a starting Sentinel that includes INT=16 to maximize class skill points.