Kreia is dating Palpatine

Does anyone else think Kreia and Palpatine would make the cutest couple?......Okay, not that cute but look at the facts:

-They manipulate people (Anakin,the Exile, Revan)

-They are both so old they look half-dead

-They both have a gut-ugly face

-They both talk criptic (Excuse my English, I am french (from Quebec if you're wondering)

-They both have a hidden identity which wasn't so well hidden.

Does anyone agree? ANYONE?!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Agreed, they would make a cute couple. Obsidian did a piss-poor job of concealing Kreia's true identity (her being a Sith Lord). And everyone knew Palapatine was Darth Sidioius, cause the prequals were made before episodes 4-6. I think the devs copied off Sidious for Kreia's character. Now if you'll excuse me... :huh:

Not to mention that black lipstick. That must make Palpatine looke extra nice when she gives him a big kiss on the cheek. Then again, at least his robes are dark so he wont' have to worry about getting black lipstick off of his white collars. =-)

Egad another Eddo, Kinda..............

I think that Kreia is a tad bit to old for sidious even if they were born in the same era.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Uh...I was only joking but now that I think about it, they do make a geat couple...

even though they're too old to have children...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

why is no one replying anymore?

'cos you're just sad? I'll be fair and give you some attention. Happier now?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

the point wasn't to get attention.

maybe they can meet on a force dating game where kreia is choosing suitors, think aboot it.

kreia: what are you're hobbies number two?

number two(sion): i like cutting myself with razor blades, shoving my elders against pillars, and pain!

kreia: most interesting.... and number one?

number one(nihilus) WHARODNDONDFNDSFONFSD WHOOOSH!

kreia: i dont speak alaskan, number three?

number three(sidious) i enjoy making monstrous ball shaped machines that shoot lasers, also frying things with lighting and most of all, role playing!

kreia: kinky...and you can cook!