anyone made through the game as grey?

i'm wondering if anyone has made it through the game as grey, nor light or dark jedi. when i played some week ago with a character who never really went dark or light, i couldn't train to prestige when i've reached class 15. i continued to class 18 or 19 i think before i started a new character. and i could not trigger kreias speach of more advanced jedi training.

I played thru as grey. Apart from not being able to choose a prestige class, I didn't really notice much difference. I ended up with Force Choke anyways.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

yeah I did that and had to restart again... then my next game got corrupted. If i play again it will be the 8th time through paragus... and telos and pretty much anything (I just don't go to malacor V)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

yeah I did that and had to restart again... then my next game got corrupted. If i play again it will be the 8th time through paragus... and telos and pretty much anything (I just don't go to malacor V)

On my later play thrus I tend to just ramp it down to "easy" setting on Malachor. Not because the planet gives me trouble, but just because I want to get thru it as fast as humanly possible since, aside from the conversations with Sion and Treya, the "story" aspect of the game is pretty much done.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)