Survival Horror.

Did anyone play Cold Fear? It's a game like the RE or is only another shooter?

Closest I got was renting it, didnt actually get to play it. Instructions made it sound pretty good though and the story sounded pretty interesting.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Closest I got was renting it, didnt actually get to play it. Instructions made it sound pretty good though and the story sounded pretty interesting.

Rent a game which only cost 19.95

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

I'll be trying it after the price drops.

My goal is to own and play every Survival Horror game ever made :)

When the price drop? What is his price in USA? In Spain (in USD) are only aprox 25 $

When the price drop? What is his price in USA? In Spain (in USD) are only aprox 25 $

49.99 $ it seems according to EBgames.

Blurb

Experience an intense, innovative and clever horror experience in a realistic, constantly shifting environment out at sea in Cold Fear by Ubisoft

Cold Fear puts you in the role of Tom Hansen a US Coast Guard crewman whose team is sent to investigate a drifting, abandoned Russian whaling ship. Prepare to face the horrors lurking beneath its bloodstained decks.

Shoot your way through a bloodsoaked nightmare straight out of a horror movie. Confront hordes of alarmingly intelligent enemies as the ship's deck lurches constantly under your feet.

Features:

Clever action - Interact with close to a dozen different traps offered by your environment to eliminate frantic and fiendishly clever enemies, or choose in an array of seven devastating and varied weapons.

Horror to the gore - Fight your way through a blood-soaked nightmare straight out of a horror movie. Spill your path with liters of blood as you blast through hordes of lurking, vicious enemies.

Into the center of the storm - Survive in the middle of a ferocious arctic storm that constantly rocks the ship's deck under your feet. Every step you take, the raging weather wind, waves, rain and breakers will oppose your advance.

Rock the boat - Challenge or take advantage of the constantly shifting environment: cling on handrails, avoid deadly falls and lure your enemies into dangerous areas where only you can survive.

Real shivers - Immerse yourself in one of the most detailed and realistic horror experience. Will you have what it takes to confront it?

A riveting storyline - Discover how it all started in a startling and brilliantly told storyline. Get help from mysterious and attaching characters and oppose sick-minded mobsters and mad scientists.

Horror new territories - Onboard a mysterious whaler ship, or deep inside the entrails of a sickly parasited oil rig explore vast, crumbling, oppressive and constantly moving environments.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

49.99 $ it seems according to EBgames.

Well, then in USA you are too rich and the companies want to gain more money :)

Centromail

Well that looks professional. And has a single player portion. Definetly worth checking. Thanks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Actually, I don't...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ah, I get it now.

I blame it on the sleeplesness. :">

kirottu said:

If you want real horror, you should go for this game :p

Prepare yourself before you click on the link, and please don't go there if you'r under 27 years of age. Otherwise you might get permanent braindamage.

You can actually play a bit of the game if you use the red arrow in the screenshot.

Elvira

I must confess something. I actually bought elvira 2 and waxworks to the amiga :">

And I finished waxworks :"> :"> :">

That's a game that can damage the mind of a kid, which I was at the time :D (you probably remember the previous discussion in another thread, and no, I don't want to discuss it again :p )