The Exile is Revan

There was a thread I read when kotor2 was first released where someone thought the Exile was Revan. I think the idea was quickly dismissed; however, for kotor3 it becomes the simplest solution for the developers to manipulate without pulling out all their collective hairs...

There is nothing revealed in kotor2 that cannot be spun to make this jump, because Revan has had memory issues. This even allows for the rebuilding of character levels, and becoming more powerful each time being easily believable...

You no longer have to have them fight each other, create a new character(baby spawn with npc's), try to combine difficult story arches or dialogue trees, etc...

ok, an example of a good spin before my topic is totally torn to shreds, lol...

Kreia is the queen of manipulators, and can easily have been giving him the vision she wanted to see fulfilled...

Others could be simply waiting to see what he/she does in observation, or where the journey of his rebuilt/destroyed mind takes us...

Irony: he served Revan, lol...he could be Revan fighting a split personality in that cave of himself(fight club). Could there not be consquences of having his mind destroyed, rebuilt, rediscovered, etc...

I don't know, the problem with this is while it would work, Rev would have had to lose their memory at least twice. How many times can you pull the same plot twist before it becomes completely ridiculous?

sig2.gif