Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 1 (OBS-1)

Today's adjudication will take a little longer on account of me having lunch right now.

The main course for today is Roast Turkey, followed by Turkish Delight for dessert. ^_^

Actually, it was more like Chicken Nuggets and Fries. :-

Okay, I'll get it all done now.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

GERMANIA PREVAILS!

by Raoul Escobar, Buenos Aires

Heil%20dir%20deutsches%20Volk%20.jpg

In a glorious victory for the Fatherland, out brave forces succeeded in holding their positions on all fronts against the Russian and Italian agressors. Despite being outnumbered three to one, the superior strategy and bravery of the German kriegsmacht held their ground, halting the inferior foreign troops dead in their tracks. Renowned German race biologist and proffessor of Physiognomy and Phrenology, Siegfried Mongele, has conducted experiments upon captured Italian and Russian soldiers and found many of their characteristic traits similar to those of subhuman primates such as the Orang-utangs and Baboons of Africa. "This proves my theories about the severe degeneration of these odious peoples. I took the liberty of weighing the brain of a Russian officer and found it to be less than 2 pounds! clearly we are dealing with imbecilles and the geneticly diluted." he says.

Germany yet proves its strength whilst the foreign troops occupying our territory find themselves heavily beset by courageous partisans, refusing to submit to the unlawful foreign rule of their land. One Russian army division found themselves in a dire strait, as their vodka had been spiked with extremely potent German laxatives.

Meanwhile, our courageous exiled emeperor is alive and well in his winter palace in Argentina. He strongly dimsisses the slanderous Italian rumours of being involved in the export of narcotic substances, as malicious slander.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I pwnd you. :D

..well, you pwnd me back but I still pwnd you in Denmark >_<"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Since England's in civil disorder does that mean they won't get their build this winter? If the Reveilled is in charge of England's removals (e.g. MID), surely in fairness he should be in charge on any builds, no?

Of course, it doesn't bother me too much if England bites the dust. :D

---

..well, you pwnd me back but I still pwnd you in Denmark :huh:"

And I held off your attempted pwn. :">

manthing2.jpg

Since England's in civil disorder does that mean they won't get their build this winter? If the Reveilled is in charge of England's removals (e.g. MID), surely in fairness he should be in charge on any builds, no? 

Of course, it doesn't bother me too much if England bites the dust.  :D

---

..well, you pwnd me back but I still pwnd you in Denmark :ninja:"

And I held off your attempted pwn. :">

No, no builds. Liverpool is now effectively a neutral supply centre.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!