Two first shops that give color crystals?

Is that a Bronze doublebladed lightsabre that Atton is wielding in your sig, LadyCrimson?

Or perhaps it is the rarer still Copper crystal?

It cannot be the rarest of them all, the titian, can it? :cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I usually get a crystal from the Duros brothers in Telos, Cyan or Veridian for LS and orange, bronze or red for DS. This time I was thinking about getting two rare crystals since I'll use two sabers.

Every time I've played the Telos bro has had a crystal with the colour of my chosen class. When I was a Guardian he had a blue crystal etc.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

If I save before first talking to him I can reload and the color will randomly change, which is the point of this whole thread.

He only keeps one crystal in his list so if you need two you'll have to get the other from somewhere else.

Thanks for the tip, MetaDigital, I'll try the saber-drop points too.

The rare green color is Veridian and it looks ugly to me. Like pea soup instead of the emerald of the green proper.

I seriously can't use silver, it makes the eight edges of the blade sprites shine so brightly the whole lightsaber looks like an IKEA rice paper lamp.

All eggs in one basket here:

sabComp.jpg

Interesting Tidbit about the color CYAN, from Wikipedia;

Cyan is a pure spectral color, but the same hue can also be generated by mixing equal amounts of green and blue light. As such, cyan is the complement of red: cyan pigments absorb red light.

So Luke and Vader at Bespin had the two perfect opposites clashing. Very fitting, methinks. A pity that Anakin's saber wasn't cyan in "Revenge of the Sith", as it should've been.

Update: I got it! Straight from Jorran after he returned to his camp. I found out something important, too.

I saved before talking to him at the camp, I got the lens fixture and two random crystals, sometimes one power and one color, sometimes both color.

After about 50 loads and no Cyan (saw one Orange, though) I got a little suspicious. I checked my inventory; I had one purple crystal, one green and one Cyan.

Neither purple nor green came up in the reloads either. So I added two and two together, ran back to the Ebon Hawk and put my cyan crystal in the starboard hidden compartment, ran back to Jorran and loaded again, ten tries later I had my cyan!

So if you want two of the same color and you are at a randomness salesman, never hold a crystal of that color in your inventory or the game will think "nah, he already has one like that".

It works the other way around, as well. If you want to increase the odds of getting the rare crystals, get as many of the mundane colors as you can into your inventory first and they won't come up at the new salesman, effectively narrowing the color choices for the randomness engine.