So uh, why was KOTOR2 rushed?

It's a very enlightening experience too see goatse for the first time. Makes you aware of how wonderful place the interweb really is.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Do it, DO IT

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

:thumbsup: I'm leaving I'll come back when you grow up which will probably be never, who's the baby now? :rolleyes:

I guess that means you'll never be back?

OH NOES!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

:thumbsup: I'm leaving I'll come back when you grow up which will probably be never, who's the baby now? :rolleyes:

I guess that means you'll never be back?

OH NOES!

and neither are you because me and 3 other people(they don't want me to tell their names) already reported you to the Mods, and i'm sure if you keep posting links with viruses that you'll be banned.

and neither are you because me and 3 other people(they don't want me to tell their names) already reported you to the Mods, and i'm sure if you keep posting links with viruses that you'll be banned.

crybaby.jpg

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I meant him and Metadigital seeing how they always have the urge to flame everything.

I know what you meant. :thumbsup: I was just teasing you as I think you have a tendency to include metadigital in things he had no part in.

I'm just saying that everytime i try to stop him(Metadigital) from flaming a topic he gets pissed and acts like a baby.

Fight? Oh yeah...

kirottu said:

Oh, well. If you are really not crying, then...

That's all it took? Man, I owe Numbers Man a beer.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)