hi ...i'm new...need a little help

hi there guys....i just played KOTOR 2, i'm not really used to played these kind of game before. the last time i played these kind of game was neverwinter night, and that's a long time ago, and i'm not even finished. :cool:

i used to play fps game, but starting to put an interest with these game and plus i love all starwars stories and have read almost all tales of the jedi on comics, so i play KOTOR 1 and 2. KOTOR 1 is great (w00t) ...giving me a lot of new prespective on rpg game, i finished it...so i know about revan and malak

now the problem is KOTOR 2.... i have finished the game 2 times and either time my level is only 15...i've read in any forum and found out there's people reach level 20... i mean ...did i miss something?...is there some story that i dont get? o:) ....

maybe i just mess up on playing it, and doesnt really in the light side or the dark side :-" ...i choose the conversation according as i think is right. so maybe thats the problem.... can anyone tell me whats wrong?

o ya....anyone knows when KOTOR 3 will be launching? :)

Got me, I'm usually around level 15 when I arrive at the first planet..

Average level is 27. Only thing I can really suggest is talk to everyone and see what additional quests open up. Killing everything with a red outline is generally a good idea too since FPS games dont have experience.

If you have already finished it twice you may want to look at a walkthrough over at gamefaqs just too see what you missed.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Sucked into the KotOR by the story right? Final Fantasy put me off RPG's for many many years until I learnt about this and decided to go for it. Glad to see that not all RPG's have you standing around to get shot...

It took me like 50 hours on my first game of KotOR cos I would try to do every little quest and because I was use to Jedi Academy, I ended up running backwards and forwards finishing quests. Finishing at Level 15...suprising.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Sucked into the KotOR story right? Final Fantasy put me off RPG's for many many years until I learnt about this and decided to go for it.

Final Fantasy was what got me on to RPG's! o:)

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

You really need to talk to everyone...and sometimes if you talk to them more than once of after some events, you can trigger new stuff. Don't chose the options that cut off the conversation straight way like "stop talking, I am not interested": it will get you nowhere.

If you want to have an idea of what you missed, you can check the walkthrough at gamebanshee: http://gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/walkthrough.php

I normally finished the game at lvl 28

Not to be bragging or anything but I got to Level 18 before I found the first jedi(Vrook). I usually go to every planet and do all the side quests that won't make me have to stay on one planet and focus on finding whatever jedi is on the planet that I'm on. So by the time it comes to killing them, I won't have a hard time(Vrook). And I usually end around Level 30.

now the problem is KOTOR 2.... i have finished the game 2 times and either time my level is only 15...i've read in any forum and found out there's people reach level 20... i mean ...did i miss something?...is there some story that i dont get? :huh: ....

I think you need some lessons from Eddo36. He really is much better at it <_<

thanks for all your advice....i replaying the game now, and tried to find new quest....

oh ya... KOTOR 2 is rather easy isnt it? i remember it took sometime to finished the original KOTOR. i already set it to highest difficullty, its still a lot easier then KOTOR 1