The cut content patch

They are in the process of moving to a new web host.

The forums are still available here, and their list of fixes are available from this post here.

And if you don't know whether they have been shut down or not, then don't speculate. They haven't, and such sillyness goes around the web before anyone has a chance to correct it...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Well thanks for the links. I wasn't really speculating, even though it look that way. It was more thinking out loud......

I probably would have asked the same question if I didn't know the forum address.

Seems strange that they could host the forum but not the website at that knights2end domain, but oh well... :(

Well thanks for the links. I wasn't really speculating, even though it look that way. It was more thinking out loud......

I probably would have asked the same question if I didn't know the forum address.

Seems strange that they could host the forum but not the website at that knights2end domain, but oh well... :)

I can imagine the data traffic from the site would be quite extreme; probably whomever is paying the bills said that their bank manager was getting antsy ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT