Changing to Prestige Class

I have achieved Mastery before level 13, which is a trigger for the Prestige class. I didn't take the Prestige class at the time (so I don't know offhand if you have you wait for the level 15 trigger, as stipulated above) because I was maximising the level jump bonus due to said class change, by speaking with Kreia at the start of a new (high) level so that I would gain the maximum (35000) experience points.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Dude, you already have a thread like this! You got your answer! Jeez, this forum is like a politician: You never know what crap it will spit up next.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Well, you can't level to a prestige class after you find all the Jedi because Kreia won't talk to you any more. Since she has to "grant" you the prestige class, you have to talk to her before you can get it.

Sure, but the XP / level is static after about late 20s/early 30s, so you don't have to wait until after Dantooine. Also a few thousand XP are neither here nor there when you can kill a bunch of Hssises -- Hssissi? o:):shifty::shifty:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

True, but the OP mentioned that s/he heard that you could/couldn't get a prestige class after meeting the Jedi Masters. Since Kreia has to be able to talk to you before you get a prestige class, you have to make the leap before she leaves your party.

I agree with you, but I was just trying to let the OP know why. :shifty:

Dude, you already have a thread like this! You got your answer! Jeez, this forum is like a politician: You never know what crap it will spit up next.

The OP might have tried posting and it may have given him/her an error. This has happened to me on other forums...

Actually, its funny to me not because moose too is both singular and plural, but instead because my parents own a coffee shop with Moose in the name.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Actually, its funny to me not because moose too is both singular and plural, but instead because my parents own a coffee shop with Moose in the name.

Meece coffee?

Is that some sort of coffee that is made from beans regurgitated by Meeces? Like this Civit coffee? :rolleyes:"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT