I pray for a DS patch

I do also think is disappointing to be able to be the following personalities in Kotor II:

The LS Jedi - Who is nice to everyone and only draws his/her lightsaber when necessary.

The DS Jedi - Who saves the galaxy but takes lots of advantages from the force by persuading people to give you money / weapons, kill when they are arrogant to you are unfair, never give money to anyone. This one never kills a Jedi Master and works with / for the Ithorians / Refugees / Militia / Royalists. (Yes, it's possible to gain DS Mastery without killing one masters and work with all the good guys).

The LS Sith - Who is nice to anyone except Jedi Masters who exiled you out of the Jedi order (Why not, LS Mastery, and kill all the Jedi masters).

The DS Sith - Exactly the opposite of the LS Jedi. Works with all the Bad guys. Kills almost everyone who crosses him / her.

While in Kotor I you can be:

A LS Jedi

A DS Sith

or a DS Jedi (Who gets really mad at Bastila and Malak in the end and therefore is recognized as a jedi in the SW universe).

I think that's really it. I really miss this temple moment. The beginning of the End game in the rebuilt Jedi enclave is nothing compared to the end in Kotor I. As is the rest of this end game no doubt.

Master Vandar lives!

I would disagree.

I liked the idea of when I helped a guy, Kreia started going off about how I didn't help that man, and it shows a guy getting jealous and mugging him.  Truly my "lightside" ideals didn't make things better for that person.

Yeah, but if you turned around and was rude to the person Kreia comes in with 'Why are you being such a jackass?' Since Kreia's going to be a bitch to your character regardless there's no answer that you can pick without her "forcing" herself into the dialog at that point. This happens regardless of if she's on the ship or in your party. :shifty:

Some of the dark side faces were pretty bad. I choose that blad chinese with the goatee and I never EVEN develop one vein. I just got very very pale.

whew thanks man :thumbsup: maybe I'll give it another run than (but Atton still looks disturbing)

I guess if you're a person who enjoys not getting all the ugly veins. Go with the bald chinese head with the goatee. Though having the veins is what makes you look scary hehe.

But I agree.. Atton is the most distrubing darkside face. ever.