if you could live anywhere..

In terms of peaceful and secure society, you couldn't find anyone better than the one I live in today, however in terms of beauty I'd have to go with somewhere more exotic, more sandy, mmm Tatooine, perhaps get myself a few of them blue headed whores in Jabbas Palace. :p"

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I would live in the White House. Then I could go:

-George?

-George?

-Uhu?

-You know what I got here?

-Weapons of mass destruction?

-No. Ive got some ferrets with me.

..and so on and so forth.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

As long as it ends with Bush choking on a peanut (or was it a pretzel? I forget.), I say go for it.

Note: I did not say 'to death.' Though if such an incident were to occur, it was obviously God's will and who are we mere humans to object? :-

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Itd be better if the entire board of directors aswell as the major shareholders for the Carlyle group, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perlman, Cheney and everyone in their circle suddenly all simultaneously chocked to death on a peanut. The same peanut to get that funky JFK feeling :-

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I am absolutely shocked at your post. You have actually threatened my life and sincerely hope that you will learn to control your emotions better. To post a picture of the Death Star readying it's laser at me is something I take as a threat to my safety. I have already brought this to the Mod's attention. You are a truely sick individual and I will be ignoring you from now on. You are more than willing to disagree with my opinions, but this is too far.

Actually, it's me confusing Dantooine for Alderaan. I failed my Lore check you see.

Thanks for playing the freak out game. You won. :-

I am absolutely shocked at your post. You have actually threatened my life and sincerely hope that you will learn to control your emotions better. To post a picture of the Death Star readying it's laser at me is something I take as a threat to my safety. I have already brought this to the Mod's attention. You are a truely sick individual and I will be ignoring you from now on. You are more than willing to disagree with my opinions, but this is too far.

Actually, it's me confusing Dantooine for Alderaan. I failed my Lore check you see.

Thanks for playing the freak out game. You won. :-

I don't care if it's Dantoone or Alderaan the fact that you would do that says you're a sick individual.

Thanks for playing the freak out game. You won. :lol:

I don't care if it's Dantoone or Alderaan the fact that you would do that says you're a sick individual.

Here we go. IMO, I don't think that posting a picture of a Death Star is exactly a threat to your life. It's not like one exists....yet :D I feel that you are overreacting just a little bit. Perhaps by posting the picture of the Death Star, he was simply doing it in a joking fashion. It's like saying to your friend "I'm going to kill you" when they piss you off. You don't really mean it. See what I'm saying? I think this is just an issue of semantics that can easily be resolved.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

:">

Still, Coruscant always seemed so interesting. I think in epsiode 2, where Obi-wan and

Angst boy protect the erm... queen.

That is Coruscant, no?

Coruscant is the planet in AotC where Obi-Wan and Ani-angstboy protect Queen Armidala (Padm

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT