Kotor3

I loved Kotor 1 kotor 2 wans't bad but i heard that there are some rumors about Kotor3 any1 have any links where lucas arts or some1 actually mentions the possibility of Kotor3

I played kotor1 on pc and kotor2 on xbox but i was quit disapointed at some parts of Kotor2 it lagged

I dont mind if Obsidian or Bioware make Kotor3,but the ending in Kotor2 was rather rushed and not as good as the rest of the game!I loved the beginning especiall Korriban! and Dux^^ :D

Ugh.

What concrete information there was on KotOR 3 development or a KotOR 3 development team is rather old and, at any rate, no longer relevant.

What KotOR 3 "news" has bounced around since the axing of LA's internal KotOR 3 team has largely proven to be random baseless ponderings from less credible game news sites basing their contentions on out of date, irrelevant speculation and rumour.

At present, all accumulated evidence and developer comment points against Obsidian being developer, at least presently, for KotOR 3, and no evidence meaningfully suggests that Bioware could be the replacement, although Bioware is a large enough company that it's always within the range of possibility.

The sum total of all collected knowledge on KotOR 3 to present consists of our knowing that LA had a team, for some period of time, working in some respect on a KotOR 3 related project, and that team, whatever it was up to, was long since scrapped.

I seriously doubt BIO passed on KOTOR2 just to come back for KOTOR3. That is silly talk.

The only chance of BIo working on their previous work that they don't own is the outside chance of them doing BG3, or making PM for NWN2 as has been suggested by both them and Obsidian previously.

If KOTOR3 is made; it's gonna be made by either Obsidian or some completely different company.

:thumbsup:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Was it really necessary to post this in multiple forums (multiple times)?

If you need to ask that, you are too sensible to grasp the answer.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.