I loved Kotor 1 kotor 2 wans't bad but i heard that there are some rumors about Kotor3 any1 have any links where lucas arts or some1 actually mentions the possibility of Kotor3

I dont mind if Obsidian or Bioware make Kotor3,but the ending in Kotor2 was rather rushed and not as good as the rest of the game!I loved the beginning especiall Korriban! and Dux^^ :D

any1 have any links where lucas arts or some1 actually mentions the possibility of Kotor3

The answer everybody seeks......join the club....nothing but unsubstantiated rumors and crap like: a friend of mine heard it from a friend that heard it from the cousin of GL that.......bla......bla.....bla.......

The answer everybody seeks......join the club....nothing but unsubstantiated rumors and crap like: a friend of mine heard it from a friend that heard it from the cousin of GL that.......bla......bla.....bla.......

true to a point...there actually is some evidence that LA is seriously contemplating a KOTOR III and that is the official K2 survey in which you are asked a number of questions about K3.

I would encourage anyone who hasn't filled it out to go ahead and fill it out.

That is essentially the only thing you can do at this point to help move it along.

URL to the survey:

http://home.reelresearch.com/NRG/newtest.a...10L&id=32700547

The link doesnt work. I went to their homepage, and it said testing is available by invitation only, anyway.

I just clicked on it myself and it is currently down.

However, I took it without an invitation.

If you think about it, that is probably why the URL is so funky...they change it every few days so that only invitees take part.

I'm afraid to say it looks like it's more a sort of a Lucasarts-problem.

If you get what I mean :)

Let's look at the bright side: our game was just a little rushed. But only at the end of the game you can notice those flaws. It's a big shame.. it's a great game.

Just take a look at the Star Wars Galaxies and the whole CU gamers-strike going on. If you look at that, we're not much in trouble at all! We just have some bugs and some plot-holes..