jedi council

The final Danttoine sequence embodies the fall of the game. The intial portions are decent and semi-emotional, but it soon becmes rather peculair and contorted, Kavar and Zez-kie-whatever agreed with your decision and had some compunction about exiling you, so why do they jus automatically side with Vrook, especially if you've been utterly LS for the entire game?

Vrook has the power; he's a bit of a manipulator too. I tried to see if the two semi-sympathetic masters were stringing Exile along just to get him to Dantooine, and couldn't. I don't think that was the case, so that means Vrook did some heavy lobbying against Exile before the meeting. The other two masters were reasonable men--they listened. Vrook won out. I sometimes wonder if the reason he hated Exile so much was that he saw a younger version of himself, if he had some of the same abilities and perceived them instantly as a threat.

Well, there's Kelly Hu (Visas), and I don't think she wore latex in X2, she was still pretty hot. ...

I take it that is X2 the game, not Xmen 2.

What happens if you get all the jedi, and kill Vrook last?

I dunno, what happens if you get all the Jedi and kill Vrook last?

It is X-men 2. She was the woman who had the same powers as Wolverine or something like that.

The final Danttoine sequence embodies the fall of the game. The intial portions are decent and semi-emotional, but it soon becmes rather peculair and contorted, Kavar and Zez-kie-whatever agreed with your decision and had some compunction about exiling you, so why do they jus automatically side with Vrook, especially if you've been utterly LS for the entire game?

Vrook has the power; he's a bit of a manipulator too. I tried to see if the two semi-sympathetic masters were stringing Exile along just to get him to Dantooine, and couldn't. I don't think that was the case, so that means Vrook did some heavy lobbying against Exile before the meeting. The other two masters were reasonable men--they listened. Vrook won out. I sometimes wonder if the reason he hated Exile so much was that he saw a younger version of himself, if he had some of the same abilities and perceived them instantly as a threat.

Agreed, thinking about it makes sense that they upon further study/discussion realized that the reason the exile felt odd to e.g. Vrook when first encountered was that the exile was a hole in the force and therefore needed to be cut off from it. I assumed that was part of the point of the game, that the exile was just like Darth Nihilus (in terms of the nature of their power, not behaviour if you're playing LS).

But cutting the Exile off from the force would be the most terrible decision. If the game had been better made we should have seen that only the Exile and Visas together could defeat Nihilus.

If Vrook, Kavar and Zez Kai Ell were succesful they would have doomed the republic and the Jedi since they couldn't (and wouldn't) do anything against Nihilus. Goodbye to all life on Telos, Dantooine and maybe more.

Master Vandar lives!