Malcom Glazer

I can't belive you're happy about this a football legend is gonna be bought by an American who only cares about proffit...at least Russians know more about the game :wacko:

God Dammit it's not fair >_<

Would you prefer Abramovic bought Man U?

Seriously, I don't expect he's going to asset strip the club. HE is a business man, he's looking to make profit. And don't try to tell me that Man U hasn't been in the business of making profit -- look at the club, man!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think the worry is that Glazer has borrowed heavily to buy shares in Manchester United, and now the club will have to pay off the debt (with interest).  It hardly improves the financial situation of the club.  Capitalism is very strange sometimes.

it is rumoured that glazer now controls 70% of the shares. he is just 5% short of dumping his debt on the club. when(not if) he reaches 75%, man u will have a

Seriously, I don't expect he's going to asset strip the club. HE is a business man, he's looking to make profit. And don't try to tell me that Man U hasn't been in the business of making profit -- look at the club, man!

Well Abramovic has done some good things for Chelsea...

As for Man U..I don't want it to be bought >_< ...the club should belong to the city :)

The only thing legendary about Man U is that most of its fanbase isnt even english

Oh please..they are by far the most succesful british club...very few teaqms can do what Man U did the past decades :wacko:

Well Abramovic has done some good things for Chelsea...

As for Man U..I don't want it to be bought >_< ...the club should belong to the city :)

The only thing legendary about Man U is that most of its fanbase isnt even english

Oh please..they are by far the most succesful british club...very few teaqms can do what Man U did the past decades :wacko:

wrong, liverpool is the most succesful british club of all time...

As for Man U..I don't want it to be bought >_< ...the  club should belong to the city :wacko:

Baley, the company is listed on the Stock Exchange. He already owns over half of it, anyone with the money and inclination can buy it. Manchester has nothing to do with it.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Gunners for LIFE!

(I have Ljungberg underwear on right now! Imagine that for a second..)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hey metadigital, you said that you try and make as few assumptions as possible, so then why do assume that if someone's from Manchester they'd be a supporter of Man City? >_<

Man Utd are actually my local team, so naturally I'd support them...

DL

P.S. Abramovic hasn't been good to Chelsea at all, in fact I think hes ruined them

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

P.S. Abramovic hasn't been good to Chelsea at all, in fact I think hes ruined them

That's silly...they're gonna win the premiership for the first time in years >_<

They're now a top team...they haven't been here in years...+I like the way they play :wacko:

Oh I can judge him..I can judge him for being a crap player,I can judge him for being a jackass,I can judge him for being stupid,I can judge him better than you since I know more about the the dummass than you....

The fact is he did drugs...he should have been banned for life....

And yes their gonna...they could be desqualified tomorrow...AKA they don't have the trophy yet ;)

looks like Chelsea have pulled off a stealth mission and captured the young John Obi Mikel from under Man Utd house arrest ... :)"

Ahem... read this :D

Courtesy of Launch :thumbsup:

The Daily Mirror reports that John Obi Mikel was under guard and house arrest, he disapeared from the game in Norway into a car and hasn't been seen since.

If he is already signed, why was he under guard?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Metadigital, you're an intelligent guy, so surely you should know that you can't believe everything written in the papers... especially the Daily Mirror  :blink:

I knew you'd call me on that. I never buy the damned Mirror: I had to because someone I know is in it. :shifty:

So where did he disapear to, and more importantly, why? Is it a double-bluff from Man U?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sure you don't "normally" buy the Daily Mirror... :lol:

Anyway, according to the Skysports website, it would appear that Mikel has been visiting London recently and particularly taking up the sights at Stamford Bridge...

Well, there's no point me reciting the whole article about it...

The way I see it is if he isn't able to make a decision about where he wants to play on his own then he clearly isn't mature enough to play for Man Utd. Obviously, there's other issues involved, but quite frankly those dirty Londoners... sorry, that dirty Russian is more than welcome to steal him... I mean there's obviously no value to a signed agreement anymore... :lol:"

Ok, this seems to have turned into a mini-rant from me (those dirty Londoners... *mutters under breath*... ok, rant over)

DL :-

Sure you don't "normally" buy the Daily Mirror...  :p

Anyway, according to the Skysports website, it would appear that Mikel has been visiting London recently and particularly taking up the sights at Stamford Bridge...

Well, there's no point me reciting the whole article about it...

The way I see it is if he isn't able to make a decision about where he wants to play on his own then he clearly isn't mature enough to play for Man Utd. Obviously, there's other issues involved, but quite frankly those dirty Londoners... sorry, that dirty Russian is more than welcome to steal him... I mean there's obviously no value to a signed agreement anymore...  :-"

Ok, this seems to have turned into a mini-rant from me (those dirty Londoners... *mutters under breath*... ok, rant over)

DL o:)

He probably didn't like the cold, rainy city full of people with funny accents. :-"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So mature metadigital, as I say to everyone else, I'm sure your mother would be proud o:)

Yes, our fair city is known for the rain and its colourful inhabitants, but in its defense one should surely look to our neighbours, those perpetually cheerful Liverpudlians, and consider us the epitome of sophistication and ermm... coolness.

DL :-

P.S. The c0ckney accent is undoubtably the 'funniest', so there :-