I finally finished the game for the first time.

About the Mass Shadow Generator, I'm sure they talk about it in KotOR I.

I don't recall it being mentioned at all. :)

But the main issue is using it as a deus ex machina literary device in KotOR2. It simply hemorrages all the tension built up in the plot over the course of the narrative arc. :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 2 weeks later...

The game was a severely mind-blowing disappointment. I will never play the wretched thing again in this lifetime. I wish I had an XBOX, at least then I could have just rented the game without being stuck with something that's going to collect dust until I move again (even though the XBOX undoubtedly would end up the same, regardless...wretched piece of microsoft crap!).

Anyway, I just saw Revenge of the Sith the day after it came out... and I laugh at this game and all other Star Wars games, how inaccurate they are, how based on the so-called "Expanded Universe" *PA-TOOEY!* *BLECH!* *PUKE!* Who reads that garbage? Lucas just makes a point in debunking all of it... Sith are deformed by the Dark Side? Bah! Only Darth Sidious, and it was an extreme event that brought about his deformation... Vader wasn't in his suit because the dark side deformed him... he was in it because Obi-Wan @*#&'ed him up! FOOLS!

Actually, the Darth Vader is on life support because of a little touch-'n'-go with some lava has been part of the rumor for over 20 years. EU, in this case, was dead-on.

I actually find Knights/Knights II to be set in a much more interesting time-frame than the movies.

Actually, the Darth Vader is on life support because of a little touch-'n'-go with some lava has been part of the rumor for over 20 years. EU, in this case, was dead-on.

I actually find Knights/Knights II to be set in a much more interesting time-frame than the movies.

I would turn that statement around and say that I find the (prequel) films to be a poor "popcorn" implementation of an intersting time (end of republic / start of short-lived empire / end of empire), so much so that the KotOR games seem pregnant with profundity in contrast.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT