Master Vandar

What happened to Master Vandar  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What happened to Master Vandar

• Master Vandar is still alive
    • Master Vandar died during the battle for the Star Forge (Revan DS)
    • Master Vandar was killed on Katarr (Vrook said so)

He mentions Zhar and Dorak on Dantooine, first time, and Zhar and Vandar on Dantooine, second time.

I was pretty upset to here that Master Vandar died on Katarr. I felt he was the coolest Jedi, maybe because he was a rip off of Yoda. Nevertheless I would like to see a Yodaling in K3.

That must be why I didn't remember it. I only got into conversation with Vrook once when I returned to Dantooine. The other two games I played, I killed some of the Jedi masters before returning, so they wouldn't speak to me.

I'd always assumed that Master Vandar died on Dodonna's ship if Revan was DS, or died on Katarr if Revan was LS.

He mentions Zhar and Dorak on Dantooine, first time, and Zhar and Vandar on Dantooine, second time.

I was pretty upset to here that Master Vandar died on Katarr. I felt he was the coolest Jedi, maybe because he was a rip off of Yoda. Nevertheless I would like to see a Yodaling in K3.

That must be why I didn't remember it. I only got into conversation with Vrook once when I returned to Dantooine. The other two games I played, I killed some of the Jedi masters before returning, so they wouldn't speak to me.

I'd always assumed that Master Vandar died on Dodonna's ship if Revan was DS, or died on Katarr if Revan was LS.

Yes but even when you set Revan as DS Vrook tells you Vandar died on Katarr (in the rebuilt Jedi Enclave). Well, since we all agree to the fact that Kotor II is by far incomplete it is quiet easy to replace the line and voice sample: "including master Zhar and master Vandar" with "Including Master Dorak and Master Zhar" which Vrook tells you the first time.

Obsidian are you listening.... Please restore this as we would appreciate an appearance of master Vandar in Kotor III.

Master Vandar lives!

Died at the end of KOTOR 1 ds. and if ls then he died as they said in kotor 2

Wrong!

As I said, When you set Revan as DS. Vrook still tells you that Vandar died on Katarr.

And about Vandar training Revans child. That's a good one. I think Revan is female and the father of her son/daughter we play in Kotor III is MALAK!!!!

How about that!

And what if revan was played as a male?

I hope the makers of Kotor 3 don't engineer some ridiculous story that justifies bringing Vandar back. I don't care at all about the character, and would not derive the same satisfaction as I did in Kotor 2 seeing Carth or Bastila again. It's just not a priority.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)