Jedi Prestige Class

I have played KOTOR 2 three times and I never had the chance to become a higher class of jedi either dark or light. I am trying to figure it out. Then again I have never played a game with so much bugs and holes in it. Please help!

That's strange... basically once you hit level 15, you can get the prestige class... but you have to be more than halfway (I think) on the lightside or on the dark side. Perhaps your alignment was too close to the center?

Or perhaps you never talked to Kreia?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

It would seem that the alignment requirement for the prestige class is exactly the same as for getting the Visas vision cutscene. That is, at least halfway towards one of the extremes.

I am mentioning this because I have seen various theories here on the boards that suggest stronger requirements (like e.g. mastery or very close).

3 times and no prestige class? you lie.

At least 60 hours logged gaimng time and you never once spoke to kreia?

I promise you dude. I do not know what you guys are talking about. Everytime I end I am at level 25 or 26 and i was all of the lower three jedi classes.

3 times and no prestige class? you lie.

At least 60 hours logged gaimng time and you never once spoke to kreia?

I promise you dude. I do not know what you guys are talking about. Everytime I end I am at level 25 or 26 and i was all of the lower three jedi classes.

Usually I get to LS/DS mastery after the hidden academy on Telos...