I got a problem and few questions...

1. After meeting Bao-Dur, in that facility, how do you get in the sublevel (or whatever that place is called) It says that I can't go there right now.

2. Why it is said that consular is hard to play? After becoming a sith lord, nothing can beat you. You just use force lightning or crush or stasis field and everything is easy.

The problem :wub: I have finished kotor II for few times but now I have a problem. I can't get into that trap in Nar Shaddaa. Nothing just happens when I move to the Ebon Hawk and out of it. I think I have passed all main quests in Nar Shaddaa.

By the way, if you want to know an unlimited source for money and you are patient, go to telos cantina and play with that woman. After you have won her few times, she refuses to play with you but if you try to ask her a question, she plays with you.

1. It was left out of the final game - the droid factory but people are working on restoring it there is a thread in the general discussion forum

2. K2 is easy unless you have no idea how to play an rpg, i suppose the idea behind consular being harder is that at the beginning you are weaker physically than the other classes and so will have a harder time killing baddies.

What trap on nar shadaa? jek jek tarr? just go there, its in the docks area.

What trap on nar shadaa? jek jek tarr? just go there, its in the docks area.

Yeah, Jek Jek Tarr. But I haven't got the invite from Visquish. I don't know why I don't get it. If I go there now, it is the same if I had gone there when I visited Nar Shadaa at the first time.

That small guy is so greedy... 2,000 credits just to make him improve/reduce your standing with the Exchange. And 2,000 credits is hard to come by when you're light-sided. :thumbsup:

not really.. sell your loot (I usually find that I never ever use any heavy armor as all my characters never use heavy armor)

Or you can play Paazak for money. Just beat everyone in the Paazak Cantina and you will be able to play against the champion for 500 credits a game.. and the champion is easy as pie. I never ever loss to the champion before

Have you triggered the Red Eclipse yet? If not, walk to the area right in front of the entrence to the refugee area. I encountered this problem when I entered the refugee area, then used the airspeeder to leave. The game expects you to leave through the entrence and pass through the Red Eclipse trigger area just a few steps out of the refugee area into the main area.

After Red Eclipse, I got the invite immediately.

If nothing else the little guy can help you to see how far along you are in regards to the exchance, wether they have noticed you or if they don't know you from Adam.

Dealing with the Serroco thugs, persuading them to attack the exchange always works well with me. Really ticks em' off at the ole' Echange.

Cheers

I have done every quest in Nar Shaddaa (the ones that are possible to do before entering the Jek Jek Tarr.)

In other words.... I have done everything you have told me to and little more....

That little guy says that they want my head but still nothing happens... and I cant get anything with that savegame editor... Don't want to mess things up even worse...

I have done every quest in Nar Shaddaa (the ones that are possible to do before entering the Jek Jek Tarr.) 

In other words.... I have done everything you have told me to and little more....

That little guy says that they want my head      but still nothing happens... and I cant get anything with that savegame editor... Don't want to mess things up even worse...

Looks like there's more quests that you haven't done...look again i'm sure there"s something you haven't done.

Have you danced for jabba?

Have you sneaked up on the robbers?

Have you put juma juice in the urn?

That little guy says that they want my head      but still nothing happens... and I cant get anything with that savegame editor... Don't want to mess things up even worse...

I think I know the problem. Download the Savegame Editor and go through the Globals Booleans. Get to 300NAR_Visquis_Call. Its probably checked off YES. Switch it back to NO and return to the Ebon Hawk and leave again.

Thanks it worked. But now i have a new problem. every time Visquis dies and that jedi attacks hanharr and kreia comes, I will start with my main character at one room in visquis' place. I'm not sure how to say this but I hope you understand what I mean.

What Jedi kills Hanharr? Mira kills Hanharr. Then Kreia comes and wakes Hanharr up. You should be on Goto's yacht when you come around, and you should be in control of the two characters you chose to infiltrate his yacht.

Your game seems to be full of glitches...

What Jedi kills Hanharr? Mira kills Hanharr. Then Kreia comes and wakes Hanharr up. You should be on Goto's yacht when you come around, and you should be in control of the two characters you chose to infiltrate his yacht.

Your game seems to be full of glitches...

If you play as DS, Zez-Kai-Ell kills Hanharr when leaving the tunnels.. then Kreia rescues Hanharr and takes him back to the arena were they have that funny conversation about protecting the Exile.

Then after the Atton and Hanharr cut scene should kick in..

PS: try to restart the level again.. and see if the cut scene kicks in.

• 4 weeks later...

From what's been written before, it looks like your game has become a bit unstable.

If you're stuck in that room, then the cutscene with Atton has failed to trigger. You might use the savegame editor to trigger it (don't ask me how), but as this is the second time you've got stuck, it will probably happen again and again.

Are you using a PC or XBox? If you're using a PC, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game, update to the latest version, and start again from the beginning. It's fun! :) Pick a new sex, even.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)