Zombies in South Asia

Arkan

The crap geography is on the part of the faker, he went to all that trouble to create an excellent looking hoax and couldnt be bothered to check an atlas. :(

Or learn the difference between it's and its. Some of the grammar was wrong, and some just out of style for a news report.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Army of Darkness was great!

I haven't seen 28 Days Later yet. Any good? I heard there were finnish air forces in the end. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Army of Darkness was great!
:wub::p

I loved that movie :D ...I only saw it with the original ending tho :">

Evil Dead 1&2 were also great tho AoD is still my favorite :)

Bruce Campbell is great :)

And it was by far Sam Raimi's best movie :blink:

28 Days is also good...never noticed the finns...tho I have no idea what your air force looks like :">

finnish air force?!?! i saw the british royal air force in the film!!

Evil dead 2 is pretty much a remake of evil dead 1 (i cant remmeber the story behind that situation)

You didnt like spiderman 2? (better raimi film than the zombie ones IMO)

Bruce campbelll is only good in those films.

ANybody seen shaun of the dead? thats pretty cool too.

finnish air force?!?! i saw the british royal air force in the film!!

Evil dead 2 is pretty much a remake of evil dead 1 (i cant remmeber the story behind that situation)

Bruce campbelll is only good in those films.

ANybody seen shaun of the dead? thats pretty cool too.

I loved Shaun of the Dead. :D

Did you notice how when they brought out the DVD, the Shaun of the Dead DVDs were given a whole stand of their own, and Dawn of the Dead had a tiny spot in the corner of some generic stand? I thought that quite ironic.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Can't say I loved it...the comics are way btter :">

AoD is way better than his SpideMan movies :D ...it's one of the funniest movies ever :blink:

Bruce Campbell is a great actor...even in Xena or Hercules...he trully deserves on Oscar :p

I agree...

Though Campbell is above and beyond Oscars. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

In Europe(or at least in Finland) we get our Marvel comics in magazines that unify all those(excluding ultimate). All mainplotwise important stories are shown. The other stuff gets special issues sometimes.

kirottu said:

Ultimate is crap anyway

kirottu said:

?

As for bruce campbell have you guys seen bubba ho-tep?

I thought Bubba Ho-Tep wasn't bad for an indie film. Lots of people who saw it said it was sh*t but it had a few really funny parts (anything to do with elvis' crankshaft!) but was a little cheesy.

As far as zombie movies go, I'd say Evil Dead2 is my favorite. There is a commentary track on the dvd with Bruce and Sam that is just hilarious!

Shawn of the Dead was great, as was Dawn of the Dead. 28 days later was okay but I thought it just wasn't creepy enough... :p

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Can't say I loved it...the comics are way btter

Which line? astonishing, amazing, unlimited, marvel age, marvel knights or ultimate?

As for bruce campbell have you guys seen bubba ho-tep?

I have to echo Baley: Jesus! :thumbsup:

This is what's nice about being a manga reader. Most comics only have a single run. :ph34r:

On the downside, though, it means most good series only have a single run.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I kinda liked bubba ho-tep :wub:

This is a review it speeks well of Cambell :D

I must confess I had reservations prior to seeing this film. I thought it would be some God-awfully childish film laden with sophomoric jokes, cheesy effects, and inane dialogue. Some of those elements do surface, but this film was a genuine pleasure to sit through. Imagine if you can that Elvis, the King of Rock and Roll, switched places with an Elvis impersonator and now lives a sad, lost life in a small, run-down nursing home in East Texas. Add to the mix Ozzie Davis as a man convinced he is John F. Kennedy and a mummy that sucks the souls of geriatric residents and you have the basic premise behind Bubba Ho-tep. But beyond all that and the jokes about Elvis's genitalia and other low brow references is a film with a tremendous amount of heart and a message about the elderly in our society and how we have, as a society, betrayed them and cast them aside. The script and effective direction of Phantasm's Don Coscarelli make this film work on several levels. It is a comedy. It is a drama. It is a horror film. It has all those elements. You care about the characters and are drawn into this seedy little world. The biggest asset the film has is its performances. Davis gives a fine turn and adds credibility to the film, but Bruce Campbell as the king just bowled me over. I had seen him before, but I had never seen him act like this before. You soon forget Campbell is acting and think Elvis is really there - now 68 and destitute. Campbell's inflection, mannerisms, and poise melt and fuse wonderfully into Elvis. This was one of the very pleasant surprises that come along every so often.

Not his best...but still a vey good performance :thumbsup:

astonishing and amazing carry the main storyline, ultimate is like a revamped modern version, marvel knights is for older readers, marvel age is for kids, not sure what unlimited is never read it.

I've come across the european versions b4, they are a bit stinky because they are like truncated versions of the real thing.

So baley if you think the euro version is good you must really hate the film

I thought Bubba Ho-tep was great! Bruce Campbell is almost too believable as an aging, overweight Elvis with a veneral disease. The only thing I didn't like about that movie was the ending. I guess there won't be a Bubba 2.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!