Lady Death- behind the scenes

Kaftan Barlast

Trunk%202.jpg

hoppa in s

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

trampolin.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

One of those funny languages is unique (I think it's Icelandic), all the others have commonality, and eventually go back to sanscrit (the Indo-European language group) together with latin (and therefore the romantic languages French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English, etc).

It's a funny little family yes .. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

and Icelandic is a little strange in this sense, since it mostly very old Danish and some Norweign .. it's closer to what is called Old Norse that any of the scandinavian languages today! but it's not a unique language in any other sense!

Fortune favors the bald.

pure. gold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages

It's influenced by Latin but it doesn't originate from it! .. and Icelandic is a little strange in this sense, since it mostly very old Danish and some Norweign .. it's closer to what is called Old Norse that any of the scandinavian languages today! but it's not a unique language in any other sense!

Yeah, latin and your languages have a common root.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Not many US citizens know that the world has that many places.

I saw an episode of Sesame Street a while back with a political outline of China and superimposed it on a map of the US (for a size comparison) -- didn't really tell the kiddies where it was, though. >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT