Lady Death- behind the scenes

Kaftan Barlast

they are undead. and the appeal comes from the fact they are hot. Every man may have his own tastes but the look of lady death and co. will appeal to the broadest base possible.

Show me a man who doesnt like big boobs and i will show you a gay man.

manboobs.

...and Lady D isnt really undead in the usual, eat the flesh of the living, kind of way. She just somehow turned somewhat pale between pages 11-14 :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I must have missed the part of the elongated frontal cloth... what was that about?

Still no success at aquiring it, Baley?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How about that internet store I showed you? :ph34r:

So any sugestion for the actress :D ?

medladyd.jpg

Medieval Lady Death would be easier to cast, you could just take any garden variety actress, bleach her hair and give her contacts. Normal acting ability would suffice.

LDV07.jpg

Now the classic Lady D is much harder, not only do you need to find a 6'4 amazon with boobs the size of mount everest to prance around dressed in the amount of cloth itd take to sew a single glove, but you actually need someone who can be convincing at the same time.

They did make a cartoon based on classic lady d just last year, I havent seen it but every review Ive read said it sucks.

..but its cool cause in the cartoon canon she's swedish :D classic Lady D was norweigan and medieval D is a russkie

You never know about MLD because although it clearly states that it takes place around Novgorod(which is way east of Moscow, fyi) the writers seem to think thats in Europe. I would say this is because the writers are A) americans who know nothing of geography B) morons. Of course, a large portion also takes place in the magical mystery land of the Dark Elves

CLD is just a mess... but some of it is in NY

Hey, I know this is slightly out of context now, but Baley asked me who I thought would be able to play the charming Lady Death and since staring at her pics I've decided that Monica Belucci would be a good candidate. Granted she's not tall enough, but she has got a hot body like hers and she's brave enough to do trashy *ahem* I mean cool stuff like a Lady Death movie.

Anyways, I'm going to let you fanboys continue your lusting now,

Launch :shifty:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

And Im still the only one in here who has actually read the comic.

It's mine... my own.. my :shifty:

Monica Belucci

LDV02.jpg

Crepa, pezzo di merda, e vai a sucare cazzi su un aereo!!! :D