If The Game Is Done?

fable looks awesome thats the only thing thats keeping me from goin crazy wating for tsl. only a couple weeks away!!!!!!!!

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I hav been looking on the Lucasarts forums, and i found a section (in a topic) about the release date.

The release date will be confirmed in the next 2-3 weeks is what i read (shouts of *HURRAH*) so not much longer to wait for the release date, lets hope it's december.

I just bought fallout 1, 2 and tactics today, thanks in no small part to the praise people on this forum heap upon it. But I must admit I'm not really impressed with the little bit I've played, does it get better? Roll on fable that should last me anyway until TSL is released :rolleyes:

I just bought fallout 1, 2 and tactics today, thanks in no small part to the praise people on this forum heap upon it. But I must admit I'm not really impressed with the little bit I've played, does it get better?

Fallout 1 is quite good at the beginning, but gets ever greater after you have to venture to southern areas.

Fallout 2 sucks at the beginning, but gets a lot better after the first few town you visit.

Fallout Tactics...you might as well ignore it :unsure:

And, I haven't visited Luc$sart$' page in a long time. These "RANDOM STAR WARS GAME No#13 goes GOLD!" news posts always get me extremely angry.

*goes to perform a litany to the memory of Sam n' Max and Full Throttle*

I just bought fallout 1, 2 and tactics today, thanks in no small part to the praise people on this forum heap upon it. But I must admit I'm not really impressed with the little bit I've played, does it get better?

Fallout 1 is quite good at the beginning, but gets ever greater after you have to venture to southern areas.

Fallout 2 sucks at the beginning, but gets a lot better after the first few town you visit.

Fallout Tactics...you might as well ignore it :unsure:

Thats what ive tried, fallout 2....at the beginning *sigh* guess ill give it another shot :lol:

This game should go gold in march 2005 and that way it would much better that

planned hurry-december-version. Maybe a few new planets or options would appear then. Patience you must have...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

planned hurry-december-version. Maybe a few new planets or options would appear then. Patience you must have...

Or bring it december and release a few new planets and options in an add on pack, I would maybe consider getting xbox live for something like that

You make it sound as if adding a few new planets and options would only take a few extra months.

If you want it to come out in March 2005, then they'd probably spend the extra couple of months making sure that the game is actually in good shape. If they were to add a few planets at this stage of the game, it would not come out by March 2005.

Phi if they claim that they made ENTIRE game in one year (june 2003 - July/August 2004) than adding two-three additional planets is really a question of a few months I believe.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

QUOTE(Product of the Cosmos @ Aug 10 2004, 02:14 PM)

QUOTE(Darth Sirius @ Aug 8 2004, 12:04 PM)

QUOTE(Darque @ Aug 8 2004, 09:03 PM)

I think Fable was supposed to have been released, like, 2 years ago?

yeah and it still hasnt appeared

It's pretty much confirmed now, this date is not a developer speculation. Sep 14th or 15th(not sure which one) for Fable. I'm eager to actually enjoy a video game. lol. It's been a while..

2tru i havnt really enjoyed any of the games ive played recently, not since KotOR.....hmmm memories

Yeah halo2 and fable should be able to hold us off until kotor 2 thee grand finaley is done :p