M.Tims Fanart

Seriously, guys... let's not get into THIS conversation, please...

Back to posting bad... er... I mean... WONDERFUL art!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Baley i'm just kidding around i often play mind games with people - its evil i know but some days the dark side is strong in me :blink:

You should really watch american beauty thought its a good film and you will undrstand my reference to it.

Silver - at the time i thought it would be a one off i would like to do another but i lack inspiration and i definitely can't think of anything kotor related.

EDIT: I just realised i really hate being referred to as flatus, i thought it was funny at the time i joined but i guess the comedic value wears off - anyway i guess i'll just have to grin and bear it.

Baley i'm just kidding around i often play mind games with people - its evil i know but some days the dark side is strong in me
:blink:

OK Hamala forgives you o:)

You should really watch american beauty thought its a good film and you will undrstand my reference to it.

Perhaps...later :)

*goes searching for TV guide*

Silver - at the time i thought it would be a one off i would like to do another but i lack inspiration and i definitely can't think of anything kotor related.

Hey, it's kind of like me and my fic! Only after I finished the first one I immediately started writing another. I was pretty shocked I actually had more to say.

Think a bit! I'm sure you'll get some sort of inspiration! :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

EDIT: I just realised i really hate being referred to as flatus, i thought it was funny at the time i joined but i guess the comedic value wears off - anyway i guess i'll just have to grin and bear it.

How should we call you then :blink: ?

Your almighty lord, but you can call me god for short

So is that your cute way of saying that after any post where I say "Oh my god", you're going to jump in and say "Yes?"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Well done baley you get a cookie - either nobody gets my name or it isnt funny i would like to assume the former - it is less damaging to my ego

Well English...isn't my first language :-" :ph34r: ...I had a vision :D

If you're up too it i'd like too see HK kill Kenny from South Park. Baley

Again...isn't he dead :wub: ?

I'd like to congratulate you all on successfully distracting me from revising for my impending exams and entertaining me with your...erm...works of art. All your pictures are awesome, and I particularly like the use of Bender as he is my personal hero.

Anyway, I'm off to build shrines for you all, so keep drawing!

Your humble servant,

Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I'm sorry, I can't tell if it says "Atton's fat" or "Atton's gay"?

Though I'd wage my credits on the second one.

(Did I REALLY just say "credits"? That's it! I need to find a new hobby.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

:"> You saw that...I was refering at my pic where he tries to seduce poor Disciple :thumbsup:"

Now, I realize that Atton is very lonely and all, but how do you know it wasn't the other way around?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------