Atton And Bao-Dur Cut Scenes Discovered !!!

Hello Everyone !!!! :thumbsup:

I picked up some sound files from the source below. I thought they might be interesting to share. I don't know if theses have been posted already but if they have please accept my humble apologies.they are surpose to be very funny I believe.Any way listen to them and and tell me what you guys think...

Everyone listen to this now!!

This is between The exile and Bao-dur!!!!

http://web.telia.com/~u42704646/Kotor/

And for Atton !!!

http://web.telia.com/~u42704603/Atton.html

source

I got them from here...

you can get them here if the two links above don't work for you.

http://kotorfanmedia.com/forums/viewtopic....cd62e89d630f4e0

enjoy

Bastila Skywalker

:cool:

There's an Atton one now?

This is WICKED! :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

"Droids"? I must've missed that part.

Anyway, the stuff that I did see was quite funny. I kind of like the Bao-Dur one a bit better though (strangely enough), probably because Bao has a lot of lines that can be taken many different ways, more so than Atton's.

But still, the Atton one = gold! :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well just hurt him when the option comes :p  :p

Yeah, cause that so sounds like something I'd do. :thumbsup: I think we've just discovered why I didn't know about that part.

Well, I might give it a whirl later on.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Ok, apparently by "later on" I meant "right away". :thumbsup:

MAN that was funny. I laughed WAY too much for people not to notice I wasn't working. Oooh... my sides. Hurts... when I laugh...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

So do you still have the same opinion about droids :p"

Well, the way I see it, so long as I can't tell he's a droid, he's not a droid. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Well, the way I see it, so long as I can't tell he's a droid, he's not a droid. :thumbsup:

Seems like love brakes all barriers :p:p

Well, I've used similar lines before about bugs in my food. "If I don't see it, it's not there." Denial can be a wonderful thing.

(No, I'm not comparing Atton to a bug in my food.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Well, the way I see it, so long as I can't tell he's a droid, he's not a droid. >_<

Seems like love brakes all barriers :p:-

Well, I've used similar lines before about bugs in my food. "If I don't see it, it's not there." Denial can be a wonderful thing.

(No, I'm not comparing Atton to a bug in my food.)

So if a tree falls in the forest, Atton won't hear it? No, that's not right ... If an Atton falls in SW then a Bao-Dur won't get it ... No ... If an Atton falls on a Silvershadow, Bao-Dur will take voice-coaching .... No ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT