Was Revan a Skywalker? Or was his last name Revan.

Was Revan a Skywalker?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Was Revan a Skywalker?

• Yeah, he was Revan Skywalker
    • No, he wasn't a skywalker
    • He might have been...
    • What a silly idea
    • No, but Malak Skywalker...
    • Bastila Skywalker.. she's on these forums..

Ive heard some rumours.... seem's a bit far fetched if you ask me

but you never know...

as far as I know thats all they are! Some people are just wanting to draw some type connection between the movies and the games even when there wasn't/isn't one to be drawn.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

No. Revan isn't a Skywalker. Not everything in Star Wars needs to be connected.

Besides, tracing a family's lineage back 4,000 years is kinda pointless. You could walk up to some random stranger on the street, and he'd probably be more closely genetically related to you than a direct ancestor from 4,000 years in the past.

Yeah that idea does seem a little silly, I think this rumour was just started by some revan fanboy (I know theres alot on this website) to make him look even more special its kind of stupid if you ask me.

Now malak skywalker I could learn to live with lol

Swinny you're far more creative when it comes to K3 stories rather then creating some silly Ozzi medal....

heh :">

thanks for the story compliment thou :D

i took an IQ test and it came out with 126, saying that my answers indicated i was good at writing creative stories and art

:ph34r: :)

'I did it all for the wookies'

Swinny you're far more creative when it comes to K3 stories rather then creating some silly Ozzi medal....

heh :">

thanks for the story compliment thou :D

i took an IQ test and it came out with 126, saying that my answers indicated i was good at writing creative stories and art

:ph34r: :)

Internet IQ tests are Stupid <_<

My answers indicated that I'm good at visuals Mathematics (w00t) :">

As for the pole my vote goes to Bastila :)

I could tell from your K3 story that you're creative (don't go around teeling people on the forum what's your IQ or what your good at, somebody could think that your being ****y.....).

Mind that I would really like to see your K3 story with more detailes in the near future....just don't change the main events... and who knows what it might bring to you, as the proverb goes:"Per aspera ad astra."

I don't think so, but it may be possible considering the fact of the really high number of lines on the movie used in the game and some character alike(coughAttonSolocough).Really it would suck like for example if in KOTOR 3 you're again the only Jedi who can save the universe by fighting a really evil enemy and then at the end of the game you met him and he say something like...Jedi....I'm your BROTHER!!!!Nooooooooooooo!!! ;)

Revan was his Sith name like Sidious or Vader or Maul.  He wasn't a Skywalker to my knowledge.

Revan was his/her real name, as evidenced in the Korriban flashback scene. Malak referred to him as Revan, even though he was a Jedi at the time. Presumably the same goes for Malak and Bandon.

Different Sith for a different time.

Revan wasn't a skywalker simply because it wasn't genetically ingrained in him to be a whiny bastard with a face you'd only like to punch in, as seem to be the case for most skywalkers. I always thought Luke was like that, but I had yet to see Anakin in EP2 and the kid that played him in EP1, Leia wasn't as bad, but a better example of jewish princess cannot be found. No offense Bastilla.

To the threadstarter: you are kind of reaching abit with this idea arent you?

4000 years between kotor and the time of Vader and co. even if they wre related - it is of no consequence.

I disagree. SOmeone as powerful as Revan would spawn a long line of force sensitives, which appear to have whittled down to a lone slave by the time of Ep1. The story of how that started would be really interesting.

Secondly, I think since LS Revan rejects his old persona, that "Skywalker" would need to be the second half of his new name, given by the Jedi Council.