Yet another Grenn bug?

Working my way through Telos Station, doing favours for assorted people. I just got the blaster from the attackers when I picked up the Ithorian droid, and asked Chodo about it. He, as usual, told me to talk to Lt. Grenn... who has no option to talk about the blaster.

Have I missed a step out somewhere? I'm almost sure I did it this way last time and it worked (only difference is that I'm running the patched version.)

Sounds wonky to me - ie, it should work, if you got the blaster and then went pretty much immediately to Grenn. Unless there's some trigger about having to ask him about all his other stuff first, or something....which I don't think there is.

And you don't actually have to ask Chodo about it at all.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sounds wonky to me - ie, it should work, if you got the blaster and then went pretty much immediately to Grenn. Unless there's some trigger about having to ask him about all his other stuff first, or something....which I don't think there is.

try completing the rest of missions for the iltorian then do that side quest that i got it to work

Go to the entertainment module and talk to one of the duros guys that is in the shop

He will tell you that the blasrter is this then gives himself away to be a smuggler if your Light side the obvious option is there, if your darkside you can do some missions from him and get a discount at his reallly really cool weapon store where alot of really good stuff is held.

Yann :wub: that shop :D

try completing the rest of missions for the iltorian then do that side quest that i got it to work

I remember one of the NPC's I showed it to suggested that it be taken to Grenn. I don't know if that's what triggers the line in his dialogue or not. I never took it directly to him.

I remember one of the NPC's I showed it to suggested that it be taken to Grenn. I don't know if that's what triggers the line in his dialogue or not. I never took it directly to him.

The blaster should trigger the black market quest from glenn.

If you already have that quest then thats why Glenn not talking about it.