Star Wars TV Series!!!

nixion

Hmm i remember part of an 1UP article:

6. Kevin Smith, Director of Photography.

KOTOR's cinematography seems to work much along the same lines as a Kevin Smith film -- namely, the director just points static cameras at two talking characters and switches back and forth as each one speaks. After a while, it gets a little dull. If Bioware had been put in charge of the prequel trilogy, they'd definitely have tapped Smith to direct the movies' photography to fit in with their own style.

If this sounds overly critical of Bioware's direction, keep this in mind: at least their version of the movies would have dialogue. Just think, their Episodes I & II might actually have explained why the Trade Federation had placed an embargo on Naboo, why no one seemed to like Chancellor Velorum, or maybe even who the Sith actually are. See, Lucas hasn't bothered to explain those things in the movies, instead forcing people who want to understand the plot to his movies to run out and buy a bunch of novels or video games. Maybe he's just too busy focusing on the artistic merits of Pod races and farting llamas.

:thumbsup:

dido

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

But seriously, it scares me when he compares what he's going to be doing with this to The Young Indiana Jones series.

Yep. That made me shiver, too. :rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Complain all you want Jim, but I know you'll watch it. :D

Haha Jimbo's too busy watching 24 to care about a Star Wars show.

I...Don't watch 24. I've seen maybe three episodes. I watched Johnny Zero, which was more interesting to me than 24, but they cancelled it after eight episodes.

House is pretty b!tchin' though.