Re-Destribution

If they were to re-destribute KOTOR 2 with all the cuts added, would you pay another 50$?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. If they were to re-destribute KOTOR 2 with all the cuts added, would you pay another 50$?

• Yes
    • No

It would take more than just the cut content for me to pay $50 again, I would though pay another $50 if they added three more worlds and some new weapons/armor/etc. along with the cut content.

That's what Lionhead is doing with Fable: The Lost Chapters. I guess that originally it was supposed to be a direct port to PC, but they decided that would "bore them stiff" and added new adventures, items, skills/spells, characters, and locations. I have my tentacles crossed that Obsidian & LA are watching, because I'm sure it will sell well and maybe, just maybe, we might see a finished KOTORII yet.

Cloris

I would pay maybe $20 for an expansion pack (not a re-issue of Kotor II) if it had the following things in it: The Exhile should prepare to follow Revan. In doing so, the Exhile would want to trace Revan's steps. This would lead to the HK factory, the droid planet, maybe some holocrons on Korriban, and perhaps even the Star Forge System or some other planets we haven't seen yet. Also, the other worlds would be accessible and it would be possible to complete quests that got cut from Kotor II (like Mandalore's quest). It would have to be a real adventure, not a half-hearted trek through some new or familiar places that attempts to patch everything together. In addition, I want to finally see what an original Sith looks like :thumbsup:. Now, if Kotor 3 starts off this way but there is *much* more to the game after what I've said, then I would pay $50.