Game Idea

DGwar

Morrowind too big?  How is that possible?!  I want games as big as they can be made!!  It significantly enhances the replay value.  I think it would be a great idea to make a SW galaxy as wide open as the world of Morrowind.  Probably not going to happen anytime soon but it is a great idea.

If developers try to do too much, their games get weakened. It happened with KotOR2, and now we're stuck with tons of bugs and a weak ending (though overall the game was very good). Morrowind walked itself into the same problem when it created a huge world to explore, and then didn't put anything interesting inside.

Although Morrowind was lacking in interesting content 110% of the way. That was why it was great. It was like real life (in my head) As in real life you sometimes have to do something yourself.

BUT OBLIVIONIS GONNA BLOW YOUR PANT OUT YOUR @$$ and that is why they should do a starwars game using thier sweet engine.

I think that the next time someone makes a jedi/sith game they should do it like Morrowind. where you could do anything. It would be awesome.

And after that they should do it unlike Morrowind where anything you can do there ultimately turns boring or pointless, and actually add some nifty content. Sure, why not?

Why is every one so hard on morrowind.(and me) It was a great game for when it came out. and it did something no one else had.

When i said like morrowind i meant with the free lance feeling and the camera(1st and 3rd person) And the leveling system. which worked once you figured it out.

I enjoyed playing (in) Morrowind. I never finished the game... I always stop playing because after a while I get bored (about 2 weeks, hehe). Same thing happened to me in KOTOR 1... I quit playing just before the finale :(

Morrowind is a pretty fun sandbox to play around in. The characters are stiff, but I never had any real problems with the quests.

I prefer skill/level systems that work like in Morrowind (you get better at what you DO). However, a system like this may be more for Pen and paper (and MMORPG's), I admit. I think the Elder Scrolls games could gain a whole lot if they added more detail, more detailed characters and quests that take place in the area they're given.

... And less cliffracers. As in none. Not even in the in-game literature.

Daggerfall was great, specially in regards to random dungeon generating. At least this meant that upon replaying, dungeons changed their layout, instead of always remaining the same like in Morrowind. In a game the scope of MW, and with a clear focus on exploration, the static gameworld - and dungeons in particular - threw me off in terms of replaybility.

I have a BETTER game idea!

Let's make Fallout 5!

Let's call it, Fallout 5: The Chosen One Must Choose, but with a TWIST!

Let's give a second subtitle!

Fallout 5: The Chosen One Must Choose: The Brotherhood of FREAKING HERVE CAEN YOU FREAKING MORON: A Post Nuclear 3D FPS Live Action Role Playing Game.

And let's give it space sim elements.

And you can pilot a big robot!

And you can dual rockets launchers!

BETTER YET! You can dual-wield robots which are dual-wielding rocket launchers!!!!

And combat will be in FPS mode, but with a twist! It'll have fighter game elements too! Like Dungeon Lords, the ultimate combat RPG of 2004.

This will be grreat!!

What a grreat game idea!!!!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I have a BETTER game idea!

Let's make Fallout 5!

Let's call it, Fallout 5: The Chosen One Must Choose, but with a TWIST!

Let's give a second subtitle!

Fallout 5: The Chosen One Must Choose: The Brotherhood of FREAKING HERVE CAEN YOU FREAKING MORON: A Post Nuclear 3D FPS Live Action Role Playing Game.

And let's give it space sim elements.

And you can pilot a big robot!

And you can dual rockets launchers!

BETTER YET! You can dual-wield robots which are dual-wielding rocket launchers!!!!

And combat will be in FPS mode, but with a twist! It'll have fighter game elements too! Like Dungeon Lords, the ultimate combat RPG of 2004.

This will be grreat!!

What a grreat game idea!!!!

You don't have to post if you're not gonna at least be serious. and quad-weilding roket launchers? are you on crack?

:rolleyes:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Morrowind worked as a Elder Scrolls game but what it aimed would not translate well into a Star Wars theme.

What Star Wars need is inovative titles within the gender, TSL ultimate failed because the obsession with starting as a Jedi, I think it would be far more interesting if we started the game as a Sith.

drakron.png

Morrowind worked as a Elder Scrolls game but what it aimed would not translate well into a Star Wars theme.

What Star Wars need is inovative titles within the gender, TSL ultimate failed because the obsession with starting as a Jedi, I think it would be far more interesting if we started the game as a Sith.

Again i'm only saying the free life like play should be incorperated. So should the character creation. how every item was an actual item and anyone was able to be killed. That is all i mean. plus converting to first person to shoot blaster's would be nice too. but the should do that Like Stranger's Wrath.