Visas : Planet Location

What I was trying to say is that in the Spoiler Forum people aren't going to watch what they write because this is the place to discuss everything openly.  Obviously you learned more than you wanted, but given the forum learning more than you want can easily happen.  Even some of the thread titles can be spoilers.

A spoiler forum is like a minefield.  Sometimes you trip a mine when you don't want to.  o:))

It was a good question, though, and I learned more about what causes Visas to show up.

Yeah i know , Next time i'll try to ask this kind of questions some place else :cool:

Indeed. The "unpleasant posters" are the ones who wade into the Spoilers forum then yell at people when a spoiler is revealed.

You could have asked in a different section of the forums than the "Spoilers" section if you truly wished to avoid any spoilers.

That's why I don't read the Spoilers forum until I've finished the game and have exhausted all other avenues of information. Because I know that a Spoilers forum will have spoilers.

Oh Crap , another " LOOK AT ME ; I'M STEWIE FROM FAMILY GUY "

I'LL KILL YOU ALL UNPLEASANT POSTERS & ONE DAY I'LL GET YOU DAM BROCOLI

Next time dude try to spare us from your grace's posts (w00t)

BTW , i did'nt yell at FortranDragon he's cool & we now understand each other , i only YELL at your kind :geek:

It's not our fault if you can't read the forum titles, forum descriptions, and comprehend what they mean.

You came into a Spoilers forum, and you got a spoiler. No big thing. Move on already.

And instead of just brushing it off or ignoring it, you had to lay into the guy, and thus this forum's community at large. Very uncool.

evil_twin.jpg

Oh Crap , another " LOOK AT ME ; I'M STEWIE FROM FAMILY GUY "

Chirs: Heeyy birthday dude, you want some ice cream?

Stewie: Yes... BUT NO SPRINKLES! ...for every sprinkle I find... I shall KILL you!

hahah

It's not our fault if you can't read the forum titles, forum descriptions, and comprehend what they mean.

You came into a Spoilers forum, and you got a spoiler.  No big thing.  Move on already.

And instead of just brushing it off or ignoring it, you had to lay into the guy, and thus this forum's community at large.  Very uncool.

HA! That's so funny I forgot to laugh... excluding that first Ha.

But you promised the fat one(Vashanti) would perish

& now here's a thought for you Vashanti ... of course from Stewie but read carefully what Brian says to you , oops eh *caugh* i mean Stewie ...

Stewie: What are the stakes of this wager?

Brian: Why don't you just shut up for about a week?

Stewie: Excellent, & if I win?

Brian: I wasn't betting: why don't you just shut up for about a week?

Stewie: (pause) You're on!

Next time when you'll try to put someone to his place & accusing him to "Lay" into a guy & the community at large , be sure to read carefully their posts , now go read againmy OG post where i ask "so don't spoiled me Please with the exact location on the planet & other details" & my post where i tell FartranDragon (not the community at large) "& most of all no hard feeling cause gaming's posts is just for fun !"

On this Note , Seeya !

p.s.

I won't reply anymore to your posts on this subject .

Chirs: Heeyy birthday dude, you want some ice cream?

Stewie: Yes... BUT NO SPRINKLES! ...for every sprinkle I find... I shall KILL you!

hahah

Cool another Family Guy Fan ...

Good One Jivin but what about those ?

I've got a better idea, let's go play 'Swallow the Stuff Under the Sink'

You know, mother, as first lady of the American stage Helen Hayes once said, "I'm going to kill you."

/yawn

I never tried to "put someone in his place;" I would never be so immature and childish.

I was pointing out the basics of netiquette and board postings -- if you come to a board as a relatively new person, post in the wrong forum, then express anger at the people who are posting in said forum as is appropriate for that forum, then you only have yourself to blame.

Here are some netiquette guidelines to help you in your future attempts to facilitate communications:

http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html

It is too bad that you took offense. Perhaps one day you will learn to accept constructive criticism. After all, anger leads to the dark side... :p

evil_twin.jpg

Question, and this is a spoiler so dont read it and dont whine, ur in the spoilers forum!

Someone said they get a cutscene of visas coming after them then shes in the ship....

what cutscene? Is it just the one where shes talking to nihilus and he chokes her?

Someone said they get a cutscene of visas coming after them then shes in the ship....

what cutscene?  Is it just the one where shes talking to nihilus and he chokes her?

There's a little movie, yah, when you get Visas on your tail with those events. I assume that's what you mean?

evil_twin.jpg