• Bule
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Pink
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • Black
    • White

The sky technically should look like nothing... Now I have another question for you. What would nothing look like? It couldn't be black, because that would be something. It couldn't be white, because White is a combination of everything (all the light rays)...

well now you are thinking in the lines that what you see is what is there .. that's wrong .. white is an interpretation of what you see .. and black is an interpretation of seeing nothing! so naturally nothing would be black!

Fortune favors the bald.

The color black is formed by all light being absorbed, so it is the brains interpretation of seeing nothing, true. But, I should hope that most people have learned that the Human brain is usually wrong (unlike our Plutonian higher intellect :huh: ). Nothing wouldn't suck in everything. It wouldn't reflect everything, either. It wouldn't effect light at all, if it was truely nothing at all. Just pointing that out.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The sky in my world is an off-white with a rough speckled texture to it...oh wait, that's the ceiling...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts